If you are searching to improve the effectiveness of your workout, there is a good chance you have tried to find the most effective pre-workout supplements on the market.
No matter your physical fitness goals or your level of experience within the fitness realm, you can quickly gain a massive advantage from having supplements for your workout, whether you go to the gym or do a quick thing at your home.
These products can help when you are not motivated to work out or help you push through the most difficult exercises.
Pre-workout products can boost your energy level, raise your mood and physical fitness, and make you feel motivated to do the tough work.
Still, whether you want to lose weight or build muscles, consistency has always been important for your fitness.
Certainly, it isn’t easy to find and select the best exercise supplement, particularly when you have so many factors to consider from various brands.
The world of supplements for pre-workouts is ambiguous.
There are so many essential ingredients and benefits included in pre-workout supplements.
It is difficult to figure out how to get a good one.
Bang Master Blaster is one of the big names that top the list of pre-workouts. But how do you determine that supplements Bang Master Blaster will work for you?
Also, why is it said to be one of the best?
However, this Bang Master Blaster pre-workout review will provide you with all the details.
You will also find the purpose and ingredients of supplements to make your training incredible.
Here's What's In Store For You...
- Bang Master Blaster Pre-Workout – Does It Really Work?
- What is Bang Master Blaster?
- Bang Master Blaster Essential Ingredients
- Bang Master Blaster Is Not For Everyone
- The Cons
- Bang Master Blaster Pre-Workout Reviews from Other Users
- The Pros of The Pre-Workout Supplement
- Insider Information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bang Master Blaster Pre-Workout – Does It Really Work?
What is Bang Master Blaster?
Bang Master Blaster is a pre-workout supplement that you consume before your workout, as it boosts your focus, energy, and power.
Bang Master Blaster pre-workout supplement (BMB) is manufactured by VPX (Vital Pharmaceuticals); Jack Owoca invented the brand in 1993.
The product offered is specifically targeted at the market audience that is interested in a sport-related energy drink, pre-workout powders, and snack bars.
This specially formulated pre-workout is the key supplement to VPX’s diverse line of supplements and is not to be confused with Bang Energy Drink.
It is a VPX Bang Pre-workout powder that claims to:
- have the most revolutionary innovation in the field of sports supplementation over the last the past 30 years
- be the most effective pre-workout currently available
- contain huge doses of tested boosts in performance that can take your training beyond the normal level
- the most effective pre-workout ever.
Bang Master Blaster Pre-Workout’ will take you through the most difficult exercises to finish the final rep or push you to complete the ultimate bursting run during the final second of training.
If you want to know the benefits of Bang Master Blaster, keep reading this Bang Master Blaster Review and learn more.
Bang Master Blaster Essential Ingredients
VPX Bang Pre-workout contains multiple key ingredients, such as branched-chain amino acids (L-Leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), creatine monohydrate, L-citrulline malate 2:1, betaine anhydrous, beta-alanine, creatyl-L-leucine, hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate, highly branched cyclic dextrin, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, and sunflower lecithin.
1) BCAA (7,500 mg):
Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) that are often added to dietary supplements because of their capability to increase the synthesis of muscle protein (encourage muscle growth).
This is why they are useful in whey protein powders as well as post-workout products.
2) Citrulline Malate (4000 mg):
This is among the most effective ingredients in any workout program, as it will help you pump your muscles to the max throughout your workout.
Citrulline malate increases nitric oxide levels, which causes the opening of blood vessels.
This means that oxygen-rich blood is pumped into your muscles, boosting the strength of your muscles, creating explosive power, and building amazing pumps.
Citrulline Malate’s ideal dosage is between 6,000mg and 8,000mg, which VPX Sports has dosed properly at 6,000mg.
We recommend looking for it in its ideal dose to get the most out of this component.
3) Creatine monohydrate (5000 mg):
Creatine monohydrate, the molecule can produce energy when under stress, especially when working out at your gym.
It has been supplemented since the 1990s, making it one of the most trustworthy dietary supplements on the market.
It is so popular since it has been shown to increase your strength and endurance in the gym.
This ingredient has been dosed efficiently through VPX Sports at 5,000mg per serving, which means you will enjoy this advantage.
However, there may be a potential problem with this particular serving.
Creatine is known to cause adverse side reactions such as stomach cramps or diarrhea when consumed in large quantities for those new to the ingredient. 5,000 mg can be considered to be an excessive amount.
The very definition of Bang screams scientific breakthrough! Infused with patented water-stable super creatine.
4) Betaine Anhydrous (2,500 mg):
This substance, derived from the root vegetable beets, can boost strength and power, improve endurance, and promote muscle growth.
However, studies suggest that Betaine is only as effective as a placebo, which means its benefits are shaky or non-existent.
Not only that, but it has an unfavorable side effect.
Betaine creates a fishy smell in the body’s secretions and breath when consumed in large quantities (2,500mg and 6,000mg).
Bang Master Blaster contains 2,500mg, which means you risk having this side effect.
5) Beta-Alanine (2,400 mg):
This chemical has been found to improve muscular endurance in dosages ranging from 2g to 5g (2,000mg-5,000mg).
As a result, it is found more than supplements on the market, mostly in tasting pre-workouts.
However, there is an issue.
If you take more than 0.8g-1g (800mg-1,000mg), beta-alanine has been shown to produce paresthesia, a tingling sensation on the skin of your face, chest, hands, and extremities.
It is not too horrible, but it is enough to make you feel a bit uncomfortable for a little while.
6) Caffeine Anhydrous (350 mg):
Caffeine Anhydrous is a dehydrated powder from supplements. It is one of the safest nutrients and is used in coffee and tea on a daily basis.
Caffeine is used in supplements due to its ability to boost strength and endurance as well as mental functions like memory, focus, and reaction time.
However, it would be best to watch the amount of Caffeine you’re eating.
Caffeine can cause jitters, energy collapses, and sleeplessness, which you don’t want to experience during your workout.
Stick to the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of 400mg to keep your caffeine intake under control.
A big serving of Caffeine 350 mg is included in Bang Master Blaster, which means you will have to avoid other caffeine products, particularly coffee.
7) Create L-Leucine (250 mg):
Creatine, which is synthetically joined with amino acid leucine, is believed to make creatine more powerful.
Apart from studies indicating that it is safe for human use, there’s no research showing clean performance-enhancing effects.
Bang Master Blaster Is Not For Everyone
The most effective supplements can bring massive improvements in your training.
But, I must be truthful with you, pre-workouts are not for everyone and that includes this Bang Pre-workout Master Blaster; it is not ideal for everyone.
- This product is not for young children under 18.
- Do not take this pre-workout when you are nursing or pregnant.
- It is not suitable for persons using other caffeine-containing products.
- It is only meant for healthy individuals.
- New gym members are advised not to use it from the start of their training. The supplement is the final solution. First, set your diet, prepare a training plan, discuss with the experienced guys and learn about gym equipment.
- Do not consume this product if you are taking any prescription drug and or have any medical condition.
- Persons with caffeine intolerance or allergy to any ingredient included in this supplement.
Be sure to follow the label guidelines for the best results and safe usage.
As you know, all products have downsides or less than good qualities.
Here are the ones we identified for this Bang Pre-workout review:
- The beta-alanine component of this product may cause paresthesia, which is itching on the surface of your chest, face, hands, and extremities.
- It has massive doses of Caffeine (350 mg and RDA can be 400 mg), which may prove to be too much for some persons.
- Some people may experience a caffeine crash, particularly if they do not stay hydrated after sweating profusely during the workout.
- Heavy doses of Caffeine can lead to anxiety, insomnia, nervousness, and sometimes rapid heartbeat.
Bang Master Blaster Pre-Workout Reviews from Other Users
As Randy Williams stated, the product has a huge amount of caffeine, but he did not feel any side effects, instead, what he got were the intended effects, which allows him to have great workout sessions. Overall he found it the best pre-workout ever.
Hoolybird has thoroughly benefited from Bang Blaster as stated, individuals who follow the proper dosage and timings of this pre-workout supplement not only avoid its addiction but this user also got an endurance and energy level boost for lengthy workouts.
It also seems to be a pretty good tasting pre-workout supplement, as we saw where many people spoke about the delicious flavors, like Birthday Cake Bash, Blue Razz, Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Frose Rose, Lemon Drop, Power Punch, Rainbow Unicorn, Sour Heads, and Star Blast. The product entices people with its delicious taste and sweetness.
No doubt that VPX Bang Pre-workout can afford you an intense amount of energy and focus; however, it may be too much caffeine for some people. So, be careful, especially if you have a health problem.
The Pros of The Pre-Workout Supplement
Here are the things that we love about Bang:
- It has an optimal dose of citrulline malate.
- Available in 10 delicious flavor
- It tastes different, and it is not carbonated.
- It has the most effective dosage of regular creatine monohydrate, which is difficult to find in pre-workout master blaster supplements.
- It is formulated with 350 milligrams of Caffeine anhydrous to improve mental alertness, increase intensifying training, and improve the performance of your muscles.
- The inclusion of caffeine in this pre-workout supplement is going to help with weight loss, too, as caffeine has a positive effect on both your metabolism and your body’s ability to burn fat. That generally means you will operate at a higher heart rate threshold and therefore burn more calories, which will actually help you lose weight!
- Dosed correctly, it can boost your endurance by helping your body buffer lactic acid, the build-up of which is the primary cause of muscle fatigue.
- It does not have proprietary blends.
The new Bang Master Blaster claims that it is not your typical life-sucking, muscle-destroying pre-workout. Bang Energy promises a significant or major paradigm shift in the performance and bodybuilding authorities.
It also claims to have become the most disruptive scientific innovation in the 30 years of Sports Nutrition.
According to the website, all ingredients are clearly stated on the label since the brand is extremely proud that Bang Master Blaster is one of the strongest and finest tasting pre-workout supplements ever.
But have these claims been supported? Here’s what we think!
- The high caffeine content is what really drives the boost that users experience
- This product contains ingredients similar to that of other pre-workouts, therefore, it is not so different.
- It is an average pre-workout that has certainly helped a lot of folks and may help you too.
Additional things to bear in mind are:
- You can purchase Bang Pre Workout through the official VPX Sports Nutrition website, Walmart and Amazon.
- There is a money-back guarantee if you return the unopened and undamaged product within 30 days of purchase.
- If you purchase this supplement on the official VPX Sports Nutrition website, the shipping is only within the USA.
- Pay keen attention to the ingredient list
How to take Bang Master Blaster Pre-Workout
Mix one scoop of powder with 12 ounces of water, and take around 30 minutes before starting your workout.
The two components, Caffeine, and arginine take 60-90 to kick in.
The best effect is observed 60 minutes after drinking caffeine and 90 minutes after arginine consumption. Also, arginine opens up blood vessels and improves blood pressure.
Bang Master Blaster is a good pre-workout supplement for everyone, from occasional athletes to professional athletes to try.
It’s not magic and won’t bring you the perfect body instantly, so be sure to pair it with exercise and a healthy diet.
In a very short period, the Bang beverage has risen to the top; consequently, generating unrelenting consumer demand for the Bang Master Blaster pre-workout.
There is only one word that can sum up the contents of this Bang Master Blaster review, and that is the word we use to describe it: “Effective.”
Other than beta-alanine, each of the ingredients with the highest level of scientific research supporting their usage is dosed to the right levels.
It means that you get strength and muscle mass gains with creatine.
It is a sign that you’ll be experiencing an insane pump of muscles and fatigue-fighting characteristics associated with citrulline malate.
This means that you will get the full-on excitement and the fat-burning benefits of Caffeine.
There are no unnecessary fillers, no hiding in proprietary blends, and no excuses. Only good quality ingredients dosages at the right levels to give you the desired results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Bang make a good pre-workout?
Yes, it is an OK supplement. Nonetheless, be aware that creatinine can be broken down quickly in liquids, so when you need a ready-to-drink (RTDD) pre-workout energy drink, you may want to try a Bang® energy drink that contains creatinine.
How long does bang pre-workout last?
Typically, healthy people expect the training period to take 1-3 hours. Do not overdose on Caffeine unless there are other stimulant effects. If you take too much at once, it's easy and advisable to talk to your doctor before feeling anxious.
Does bang pre-workout make you gain weight?
Although Caffeine may increase your weight before exercising, its use does help weight loss. This increases the amount of energy a person can consume per hour.
How much Caffeine is in Bang pre-workout?
A serving of Bang Pre-workout Masters Blaster contains 400 mg of Caffeine. It's roughly equivalent to 3 cups of coffee. One is a pre-workout, and the other is nothing more than caffeine in a can. For further explanation, check out our article on the differences between pre-workout, energy drinks, and coffee!
You Might Like:
- Six Star Pro Nutrition Pre-Workout Explosion Review
- 5 Best Keto Pre-Workout Supplements
- Top DMAA Pre-Workout Alternatives