Welcome to my comprehensive Actalin Review…
- Do you find yourself low on energy and spend all the time?
- Have you been gaining weight without any apparent reason for some time?…
- …And finding yourself in a low mood too?
These symptoms could very well reflect thyroid problems without you being aware.
I had a normal active life until I began experiencing the above problems.
After a blood test found high TSH values, I was diagnosed as hypothyroid.
However, I did not want to get started on prescription drugs immediately.
I wanted to see if unconventional methods using naturally occurring substances rather than thyroid medication, could be of help.
Actalin was recommended to me by a colleague who had been through a similar struggle with her thyroid issues.
I liked what I heard and went through many reviews.
It was replete with herbal ingredients, she said.
I finally decided to give it a try, with good ongoing results.
Actalin Review – All You Need to Know
What is Actalin?
Actalin is a dietary supplement designed to maintain thyroid health in top order.
Proper thyroid hormone levels are vital to a normal functioning body.
This ideal state gets disturbed at times, either due to physiological issues or some medications a person is on.
When a person does not have optimal thyroid function can cause many health issues.
Actalin is specially formulated to restore the healthy function of the thyroid.
Who made Actalin?
Actalin is a thyroid supplement formulated by holistic healer Dr. David Brownstein.
He has come up with this patented formula for ample thyroid support.
Made from all-natural ingredients, continued consumption of Actalin regularly has been shown to normalize thyroid levels in most cases.
It is made by Medix Select, a leading frontrunner in the dietary supplements industry.
It uses herbs, vitamins, and minerals in a proprietary mix that researchers found good for thyroid health.
Why was Actalin created?
Actalin has been created to provide holistic wellness arising from thyroid issues.
A surprisingly large percentage of the world population suffers from an overactive or sluggish thyroid.
There are a lot of thyroid medications out there that are prescription medications.
People suffering from thyroid problems face lots of health issues. These include weight loss, weight gain, and a lot more.
It is only natural to seek medical advice to try and overcome these symptoms.
However, sustained use of medications can have adverse effects on the body.
These, in turn, can bring about a new set of problems.
To avoid this, there has been a surfeit of organic thyroid support products recently.
Many thyroid supplements that claim to be made from entirely natural products without any side effects are available for use.
Actalin helps holistically support thyroid function.
This means it boosts thyroid function and makes way for a better body and mental environment.
I will share with readers what my research and usage taught me about Actalin.
Thyroid hormones and their effect on thyroid function
The thyroid gland is a very small gland located at the base of our neck.
This gland plays a pivotal role in our wellness.
And how do we say that?
This gland is responsible for the production and secretion of thyroid hormones.
These hormones are the base requirement for the steady growth and development of the human body.
The thyroid hormone thyroxine is the main hormone produced by the thyroid and released into the body.
The thyroid also controls body temperature in humans.
Suboptimal thyroid function disrupts the thyroid levels of the body.
There are two different types of thyroid issues – hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
When the thyroid function slows down, there is diminished thyroid hormone production.
The human body responds with high values of TSH levels (thyroid-stimulating hormone) to get the thyroid up and active.
The body begins to slow down, and the body’s metabolism becomes sluggish in hypothyroid patients.
What this translates into is weight gain and constipation for many people.
Energy levels see marked lows since the food consumed is no longer efficiently burned down to produce energy.
All of the calories consumed get accumulated in the body, adding to body weight without any value.
This condition is the opposite of the above, where thyroid function is overly active.
This results in lab results as high thyroid hormone values and diminished TSH levels.
The body is overactive and working feverishly to manage this state.
Heartbeats are fast, and metabolism pushes the digestive system into overdrive. This results in increased fat burn and undesired weight loss.
Therefore, keeping thyroid function at its best is essential for a healthy body.
How one does, that is where choices come into play.
Ways to ensure thyroid health
There is a deep connection between thyroid hormone and iodine.
This element is essential for producing thyroid hormones. The human body is incapable of producing iodine on its own.
This means the need for foods rich in iodine and taking iodine supplements.
Some foods that are rich in iodine and provide necessary nutrition to the body are listed below.
One may also go through guidelines published by the American Thyroid Association.
- Roasted seaweed.
- Fish like tuna, shrimp, and cod.
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt are among dairy products.
- Different kinds of nuts.
- Iodine-fortified salt.
It must be remembered, however, that in many cases, simply taking iodine-rich foods is not enough to charge up thyroid levels.
Also to be noted is that while being healthy and natural, the list above might not suit everyone.
In such cases, consultation with a board-certified family physician can provide medical advice.
One may also consider taking dietary supplements to help out.
Listed below is a list of the major ingredients in Actalin
- Iodine – Key to producing thyroid hormones, humans need external supplementation to fulfill their iodine requirements.
- Adrenal Glandular Powder – This powder is made of cofactors, nutrients, and hormones for better adrenal health. This powder is vital to support thyroid function in the body.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – Famously known as Indian ginseng, it helps to balance hormones in the body. An herb popular in ancient Indian medicine, this root extract is an effective adaptogen that keeps the body’s physiology in good balance. Ashwagandha root is part of many Chinese medicines too.
- Guggul Gum Resin Extract – This is extracted from a tree native to India. It has been central to Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
- L-Tyrosine – This amino acid is a necessary building block for synthesizing different hormones in the body. It is central to the thyroid hormone.
- Selenium – A very effective antioxidant to help prevent autoimmune thyroiditis. It also helps remove iodine from T4 to help convert to T3.
- Methylsulfonylmethane – Sulfur in bioavailable form is called MSM. It provides support to thyroid function.
- Zinc – Zinc helps to convert T4 into T3 and makes the thyroid hormone more active.
- Vitamin D – Adequate vitamin D levels help convert to T4 and T3. It boosts thyroid production in the pituitary gland.
- Vitamin A – Balances thyroid levels.
- Magnesium – Vital mineral to convert thyroid to T4 and T3.
- Niacin – Helps to regulate the thyroid at optimum levels. It is one of the important B Vitamins needed by humans.
- Riboflavin – B complex vitamin to help thyroid function.
- Forskohlii root extract – Research has shown that Forskohlii root extract helps to activate many human tissues. This includes the thyroid gland too. This study has opened up the treatment of hypothyroidism and given it a new direction.
The makers suggest an optimum dose of 2 capsules daily along with meals. This is how Actanil should be taken to maximize results.
How does Actalin Help users?
- Better thyroid function.
- Improved energy metabolism.
- Boost the immune system.
- Efficient blood circulation.
- Combat effect of free radicals.
It is to be noted here that Actalin is not a TSH supplement, which physicians of the Endocrine Society do not support.
Actalin is merely a supplement that helps to boost the thyroid gland to work at its optimal best.
Who should not use Actalin?
- People below the age of 18.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Those with severe medical problems for which they are already on medication.
- Anyone with an allergy to any ingredients.
What I did not like about Actalin?
- This supplement needs to be taken regularly over some time to show full effect.
- Any breaks in continuity might cause results to be less than desired.
- Results vary from person to person.
- A small percentage of users might have side effects like headache, diarrhea, or nausea.
Actalin Testimonials from Customers
Have had GREAT results with Actalin. UNLIKE Synthroid And Levothroid which were prescribed by physicians.
With Actalin even the afternoon slumps are prevented and I don’t have to sleep an entire weekend each month as I did with AMA doctor prescriptions. Everyone is different, but I am very satisfied I found Actalin. The price is also reasonable (3 bottles for the price of two!)
Four months ago my blood test showed I was getting hypothyroidism and my doctor wanted me to go on medicine because my blood test four months prior showed the same thing. I ask the doctor to wait until the next blood test before I take medicine.
After taking Actalin for a month, I had another blood test and the results were much lower and in the normal range. I am so thankful that Actalin helped me and I didn’t have to have medicine.
I suddenly started having bouts of diarrhea and vomiting. I was extremely sick but wasn’t sure it was the medication. After reviewing other comments, I realize it was the Actalin. – Pat Pearce
As pointed out earlier, a small percentage of people in the Actalin review have experienced some tummy issues.
However, most users have reported good effects and continue using the product with good TSH levels.
All health problems have solutions in modern medicine.
However, there might be adverse effects of taking these in the long run due to the chemicals being ingested.
The same goes for thyroid health and medications.
What could be better if one can avoid thyroid medication by taking organic and natural dietary supplements like Actalin?
What did I like about Actalin?
- This is a completely natural formula to combat thyroid disease.
- It is a unique patented formulation created by Dr. David Bownstein, a physician and holistic wellness guide.
- The unique formulation helps to boost the underactive thyroid.
- I have been successfully and healthily able to lose weight after being on Actalin, which is exactly what I was looking for.
- Using Actalin regularly has arrested my hair loss problem to a great extent too.
- This supplement ensures optimal thyroid health after using it for some time.
- This unique supplement provides holistic healing by providing essential vitamins and minerals.
- I find this a good alternative to conventional thyroid medicine.
- Adrenal health parameters show definite improvement, albeit gradually, as I have experienced with my blood levels.
- There is more control over health issues that normally plague a person suffering from impaired thyroid function.
- There is improved energy and mood after being on Actalin.\
- Actalin provides me with balanced supplementation in agreement with experts at Council for Responsible Nutrition and natural thyroid support.
- Actalin is a safe and legit thyroid supplement that helps your overall health and fitness.
- Actalin is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means one may return the product with an assured refund.
- This popular thyroid hormone supplement is manufactured in the USA in quality-controlled labs.
- Actalin has components approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
What to watch out for about Actalin
Actalin is a completely safe and legit product from the acclaimed supplement maker Medix Select.
Effects vary from person to person. Just because someone you know has had remarkable results and values within the normal range does not mean everyone will be the same.
Keeping a lookout for oneself will mean eating right, exercising, and getting enough fresh food. Actalin is, after all, a proprietary organic supplement.
One cannot expect fast results. While the supplement works on your system, help the cause by doing all you can. This will produce the best results.
I have never purchased Actalin offline all the time I have used it.
This is because I trust the direct website for my purchases.
Currently, the product ships to Canada, Puerto Rico, and, of course, within the USA.
The official website offers a satisfaction guarantee as well as product discounts. There are also various other products that one may find on the website.
Shopping online with them is a smooth experience. It is advised not to buy from stores like Walmart.
Another tip I would like to share is to buy in bulk.
This will ensure adequate supply and continuity of usage. This also works out better in terms of prices.
The thyroid is a very vital hormone in our body.
Too little thyroid hormone or too much is bad news. I have learned it the hard way over time.
My wish to stay off conventional medicine led me to search for a thyroid supplement, and I found Actalin.
With sustained use, I am in a much better place now regarding thyroid hormone levels. I have validated it with a regular blood test.
The best part is that I have not experienced any adverse effects.
I would certainly recommend those suffering from thyroid problems give this a try.
Many people worldwide are leading happier and healthier life thanks to Actalin.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do thyroid supplements really work?
Thyroid supplements whether organic or otherwise, are designed to create a balance in the body such that thyroid levels remain optimum.
Most of these are quite effective.
Do the reviews reflect the true picture?
It is important to remember that Actalin is an organic formulation that will have different results for different people. Each person will have their own Actalin review.
Do thyroid supplements help with weight loss?
Weight gain is one of the problems associated with low thyroid levels. Supplements contain ingredients that help with weight loss while boosting the body’s sluggish metabolism.
Where is Actalin manufactured?
Actalin is manufactured in the USA under FDA-approved facilities. There is strict quality control in premises where the product is manufactured.
What vitamins are good for thyroid problems?
Problems with thyroid hormones can be sorted with a good balance of vitamins and minerals. Essential vitamins like Vitamin B and Vitamin D have been found to be very effective for thyroid problems.