Kevin Hart became famous when he became a stand-up comic.
He has gone on to feature in many movies where his talent is portrayed.
These are movies like Get Hard, Last Night, and Central Intelligence, to name a few.
- Can you believe that he was already doing stand-up comedy work just after graduating from high school?
He was using his humor to cover the pain of his childhood and it paid off for him.
He was also mentored and guided by the veteran comedian, Keith Robinson.
He migrated to big clubs in Los Angeles and New York, and released a stand-up album too; I’m a Grown Little Man.
He did a tour in 2011, called Laugh at My Pain which grossed $15 million!
Since those days, he has had some big Hollywood successes. From his first marriage, he had two children.
Later, he married Eniko Parrish, a model, and they had a son in 2017 and in 2020 a daughter. He lives with his wife and kids in Calabasas, California.
Here's What's In Store For You...
- Kevin Hart’s Workout & Diet – All You Need to Know
- Workout Principles of Kevin Hart
- Kevin Hart’s Training Methods
- Kevin Hart’s Workout Routine
- Kevin Hart’s Diet
- Kevin Hart’s Supplements
- Kevin Hart’s Noteworthy Recommendations
Kevin Hart’s Workout & Diet – All You Need to Know
Workout Principles of Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart has always believed in training hard. He regularly posts clips about his “Hustle Hard” workouts on social media.
He believes firmly in workout principles that self-improve.
He’s even got his own web series about fitness on YouTube.
It’s called What the Fit. He tries out different workouts and sports with his famous friends.
When it came to the move, Borderlands, Kevin stepped up his fitness regime. In this movie, he had to play the role of a soldier.
He was very proud of the results, showing off his buff bod on Instagram.
He trained with the Navy SEALs, among other things, to get his good-looking physique.
He had to step into the world of real action – navy seal training, weapon training and hand-to-hand combat.
According to him, it is not possible for anyone to achieve their desired fitness in just one day. It requires a strong will and plenty of patience.
You have to push the limits and challenge yourself every day.
Kevin Hart’s Training Methods
- He starts with sit-throughs – it was once recommended by Chris Hemsworth (actor).
- Then he follows with dumbbell butterfly curls which work his chest, back, and shoulders.
- After that he will move on to chin-ups, great for the arms, and basically his whole upper body. He had a nasty accident back in 2019 and the fact that he is doing these now shows how fantastically he has recovered.
- He will follow with some ab crunchers and some triceps dips. He will finish off his training sessions with some more ab work and seated dumbbell biceps curls.
Kevin Hart’s Workout Routine
Kevin Hart likes getting an early start to his day. His day starts at 5:30 am.
It allows him to be energized and refreshed throughout the day.
His workout routine includes exercises performed with free weights, machines, as well as body weights.
His workout routine is totally holistic – being targeted towards strength building, muscle gaining, and improving his cardiovascular health.
He trains 6-7 times a week.
Kevin Hart’s Diet
All his workouts wouldn’t work for Kevin if he didn’t concentrate on what he eats. And that is very important to him. It all starts with diet macros.
Kevin has a well-planned diet that focuses heavily on protein. In 2020, Kevin told Joe Rogan that he has switched to a plant-based diet. He said he no longer ate animal products.
He said it gives him more energy and vibrancy.
Here’s what a typical day of eating for Kevin looks like:
- A bowl of berries and other fruits
- A protein shake or a protein bar
- Coconut curry with lentils and beans
- Steamed veggies
- A bowl of leafy fresh greens
- A protein shake
- Unsalted nuts
- Stir-fried brown rice
- A bowl of salad with avocado and olive oil
Kevin Hart’s Supplements
Kevin Hart bought into the company Nutrabolt – he will serve as a brand ambassador for the product.
Kevin says, “This isn’t a promo opportunity. This isn’t just an ambassador play. This isn’t one foot in, one foot out. This is really about merging my real lifestyle with a product that I genuinely use.”
Kevin Hart’s Noteworthy Recommendations
He says he is trying the whole plant-based thing because it gives him more energy and vibrancy.
The accident in 2019 almost left Kevin paralyzed – he had three spinal fractures.
But he persevered and continued to put fitness at the top of each day.
“Anything in life where you can start from a ground-zero-like perspective, and get to watch your progress, find new measures of happiness step by step, and get to a point of success—that’s a big bonus.”
Kevin practices positivity.
He surrounds himself with people whom he loves. Here are his recommendations for success:
- Surround yourself with greatness
- Be positive
- Stay true always to your dreams and what you believe in
- Be happy
- Embrace your life
- Have plenty of energy
- Be charismatic
- Don’t offend people
- Study to be successful
“If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you are not really ready to be successful” – Kevin Hart