Remember the Rocky movies?
Well, then you will know Sylvester Stallone very well because that is how he rose to such fame.
He was also the writer of the Academy Award-winning movies about boxing, going on to become a big action star, receiving his first Golden Globe win and another Oscar nomination.
When he was finished school, he went to study at the American College in Switzerland, where he studied drama.
He moved to New York City, hoping to start his acting career. He tried many jobs to make ends meet.
With his love of writing, he created a screenplay about a thug who becomes a professional boxer. He refused to sell the script to anyone unless he could star in the movie himself.
Eventually, he found producers who allowed him to play the lead, which we know, become a great hit.
He starred in quite a few movies after that, some successful, some not so.
The Expendables was another successful movie, reaching the number one spot at the box office.
Now, at the age of 75, he lives in Palm Beach, Florida with his wife.
Here's What's In Store For You...
Sylvester Stallone Training & Diet – All You Need to Know
Workout Principles of Sylvester Stallone
Over the years, Sylvester Stallone still follows his workout routine diligently – and still for 6 days a week.
He focuses on training all his muscle groups and just takes one day off for rest.
In fact, his workout routine is pretty strenuous and includes deadlifts, squats, and many more exercises.
He doesn’t even really rest much between his exercise sets. He keeps his weight down and increases his muscle mass with the workout principles he uses.
All through the years his stamina and fitness haven’t let him down.
Sylvester Stallone Training Methods
Sylvester Stallone’s training methods usually comprise 8-12 exercises. Sometimes he will divide his workouts into two sections – morning and afternoon.
It enables him to do his exercises without putting too much strain on his body. Naturally, he pays great attention to what he eats.
This is so his body can handle the strain he puts on it from his exercising.
Then he ensures that he takes time off to rest as well so that his muscles and body can recover properly.
He knows through the years how important is to keep his health and physical appearance looking his ultimate best – the cameras capture everything.
If your testosterone levels are low, your exercises and workouts will be affected quite a bit as well as your energy levels.
You can see how you need to maintain your testosterone levels.
Sylvester Stallone Workout Routine
Sylvester Stallone’s Diet
He still follows a good diet plan.
He divides his meals into 4 parts so he can eat regularly throughout the day. He keeps his protein intake high so his muscles stay healthy and less strained.
Let’s see what his diet routine is:
- A glass of Liquid Aminos
- 1 egg yolk and 3 egg whites
- Creamy Irish-style oatmeal
- Pumpernickel toast
- A fresh papaya
- Some fig pieces
- Summer squash with garlic
- Broiled chicken breast
- A fresh salad
- Some fig pieces
- Broiled fish
- A fresh salad
- Toasted high-fiber bread
- Veal (optional)
Sylvester Stallone Supplements
Here are at least four supplements that Sylvester would have been taking.
- Whey Protein: Aids in creating new muscle fibers.
- BCAAs: These are absolutely essential for your workouts – for endurance and recovery.
- Mass Gainer: Mass gainers help you to get in all the right and necessary carbs and proteins into your diet. Some of them are so intense that they could actually deliver to you as much as 1,000 calories in just one shake.
- Fat Burner: When you are cutting calories to try and burn fat and lose weight, some muscle wasting might occur. Fat burners help to prevent this.
Sylvester Stallone’s noteworthy recommendations
- If you want to maintain muscle gains, follow a strict workout routine.
- If you want to achieve the same kind of fitness levels he does, follow his workout routines – be consistent. Being consistent enables you to transform your body into what you want it to be.
- Don’t use steroids – they can cause nasty side effects. Look at the supplements Sylvester takes.
“One day or Day One – You Decide” – Sylvester Stallone