When you take a certain medicine, even if it is super effective or it really works for you, you have to expect that this medication may come with different side effects.
However, some of these individuals report side effects and toxicity while some report full effectiveness.
In this article, you will be able to understand the real safety category of these supplements, their benefits, and how you can use these pills in a safer way.
The Safety of Testosterone Boosters
Testosterone therapy is said to be safe and effective.
But, if we are really willing to dive into these treatments, we cannot simply believe in that.
Thus, taking note of the following studies about these testosterone injections, pills, and therapy will be of great help:
According to a study published in the Journal of American Heart Association, T-boosters are safe to be used by all men, especially the young ones.
Moreover, in the same study, it was reported that aging can safely use these testosterone pills as long as their blood pressure is being regularly monitored.
In another study published in the journal of Endocrine Practice, it was reported that those testosterone boosters with organic and natural ingredients are the safest ones.
In the same study, testosterone supplements with Fenugreek seeds extract ingredients are the ones that are safe to use even for aging men with heart problems.
This is because this Fenugreek extract seed ingredient does not contain high levels of sodium, which is responsible for increasing the blood pressure of a patient.
Therefore, a product with a low sodium content will not lead to any heart problems.
Lastly, liver issues are associated with the use of T-boosters.
However, for patients with Testosterone deficiency (hypogonadism), the protodioscin ingredient can help in increasing the safety of the product.
According to the study of medical doctors from India, testosterone replacement therapies are safe to use especially if they contain the ingredient protodioscin.
This ingredient is also reported to not cause any changes in the functions of the liver and kidneys, and it does not alter any blood test result.
Also Check Out: TestoFuel Review
Risks of Testosterone Therapy
Despite the safety and the benefits of T-boosters, risks are also considered, according to a study published in The World Journal of Men’s Health.
Though it is said that these pills are safe for all, there are also cautions and warnings in special cases.
Some of the risks associated with T-boosters include the following:
According to a study of a medical doctor from Greece, aggressive behavior and high T-levels have a direct correlation.
In the same study, this behavior happens because the basal testosterone concentration increases.
Furthermore, take note that the intensity of the aggressiveness of a patient depends on the level of his testosterone. Therefore, higher testosterone levels mean more intense aggressiveness.
According to the study, those who are under testosterone therapy are at risk of experiencing erythrocytosis, or the production of too many red blood cells (RBCs).
The negative effect of this, in relation to cardiovascular health, is that it could cause high blood pressure and blood clotting that would eventually lead to stroke.
If there is a high testosterone level in your body, there would also be an increased production of sebum, the waxy substances produced by your sebaceous glands.
This happens because when you have too many T-levels in your body, your oil glands would be stimulated to produce more than normal, according to a study published in the Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences.
Also Read: TestoMax Review
Final Thoughts: Using Testosterone Pills Right
Indeed, testosterone hormone therapy is safe for everyone.
Although there are some adverse reactions, these could be avoided by being compliant.
So, if you want to avoid the risks and receive the optimal benefits of testosterone therapy, the best way to do this is by complying with the proper use of the medication.
If the supplements are specifically prescribed for you, keep in mind following the instructions of your medical doctor.
In case of serious and intolerable side effects, immediately seek medical help in order to avoid other health dangers.
Testogen Is Your Answer!
- Almaiman, A. A. (2018). Effect of testosterone boosters on body functions: Case report. International journal of health sciences, 12(2), 86.
- Anuj Maheshwari, F. I. C. P., FIMS, N. V., & Banshi Saboo, F. I. C. P. (2016). TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY OF FENUGREEK SEEDS EXTRACT, AS A TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER SUPPLEMENT, IN HUMAN VOLUNTEERS: AN ADD-ON STUDY. Endocrine Practice, 22, 235.
- Batrinos, M. L. (2012). Testosterone and aggressive behavior in a man. International journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 10(3), 563.
- Clemesha, C. G., Thaker, H., & Samplaski, M. K. (2020). ‘Testosterone boosting’supplements composition and claims are not supported by the academic literature. The world journal of men’s health, 38(1), 115-122.
- Dalmasso, C., Patil, C. N., Yanes Cardozo, L. L., Romero, D. G., & Maranon, R. O. (2017). Cardiovascular and metabolic consequences of testosterone supplements in young and old male spontaneously hypertensive rats: implications for testosterone supplements in men. Journal of the American Heart Association, 6(10), e007074.
- Fernández-Balsells, M. M., Murad, M. H., Lane, M., Lampropulos, J. F., Albuquerque, F., Mullan, R. J., … & Montori, V. M. (2010). Adverse effects of testosterone therapy in adult men: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 95(6), 2560-2575.
- Iftikhar, U., & Choudhry, N. (2019). Serum levels of androgens in acne & their role in acne severity. Pakistan journal of medical sciences, 35(1), 146.
- Verma, N. S., Gupta, S. K., Goel, A., & Tiwari, K. A Multicentric Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled comparative study to evaluate the effect of Nutraceutical/Health Supplement ‘FUROSAP PLUS’as Testosterone Booster. depression, 3, 4.