Hey Wellness Warriors! Welcome to my long-awaited review of Mind Lab Pro…
As you guys all know, I work in Silicon Valley!
This statement is causation in itself and can explain a lot about what the following write-up may lead to.
I know I am not alone and I must state here that I am not cribbing. I do earn a pretty packet at the end of it all.
When I began my job, this seemed reasonable enough for all the tough hours I was putting in.
And then, my demanding schedule began to take a toll.
There was the physical aspect of course!
Aches, pains, blurry eyesight, headaches, all of which seemed to get better after a good night’s sleep.
It was the latter, a restful sleep, that seemed to elude me.
Tossing and turning around, giving up on sleep, and thinking of the upcoming day and what it could bring were making it worse.
Things came to a point where I began finding it impossible to focus on the job at hand.
Deadlines were beginning to scare me out and the ensuing stress was something I felt unable to handle.
I need something, anything!
Mind Lab Pro was suggested to me by one of my peers from a competing company over a weekend.
I knew he had been in a similar situation some time back, but looking at him now, he seemed the epitome of ‘cool’.
My decision was made then and there.
It is another matter I did my own study into Mind Lab Pro but somewhere, my mind was almost made…
Here's What's In Store For You...
- Mind Pro Lab Review- Best Nootropic or Another Epic Sham Scam
- What is Mind Lab Pro?
- Who makes Mind Lab Pro?
- Why was Mind Lab Pro created?
- Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
- Why are some ingredients in Mind Lab Pro patented with a registered trademark?
- Vitamin B combination and brain health with Mind Lab Pro
- Who should not use Mind Lab Pro?
- What I did not like about Mind Lab Pro
- What did I like about Mind Lab Pro?
- Insider Information
- Buying Advice
- My Verdict on Mind Lab Pro
- Frequently Asked Questions about Mind Lab Pro (FAQs)
Mind Pro Lab Review- Best Nootropic or Another Epic Sham Scam
What is Mind Lab Pro?
Mind Lab Pro is a combination of 11 nootropics into one whole that serves to enhance brain function through different channels.
Each of the elements is chosen with utmost care to nourish and rejuvenate different pathways of the brain.
These are chemicals, energy, circulation, regeneration, waves, and protection of the brain.
This product is designed as the ultimate nootropics or Universal Nootropic as per its website description.
It is aimed at providing maximum support to the brain to help it function at maximum intensity.
This generous dose of nootropics ensures better cognitive function as well as long-term support.
Being FDA approved for all its constituents is a major plus for this product.
Who makes Mind Lab Pro?
MindLab Pro is manufactured by the company OptiNutra and made in state-of-the-art premises that are based in New Jersey, USA.
The manufacturing units and labs come with certified validation from the highest quarters.
They are registered with the FDA and production takes place under sterile conditions in adherence to cGMP requirements.
In fact, for anyone looking for further validation of quality control in Mind Lab Pro production, it would be prudent to visit their website to get the whole picture.
There is a whole list of requirements the company meets in its quest for the best standards of production.
Why was Mind Lab Pro created?
Mind Lab Pro was thought of as a means to deliver the best of nootropics in a highly acceptable and absorbable format.
Most of these, however, can involve synthetic drugs, interventional methodology, time spent in the hospital, doctor’s prescriptions, and the like.
The human brain is complex, to state the obvious.
Not many people are open to the idea of exposing their brain to synthetic or physical influences in order to function better.
Many a time, people look for alternative methods to jog up their brain health and achieve better-coping abilities.
This was the thought process behind coming up with the formula for Mind Lab Pro.
The fact that it is so popular today and has a huge user base is further testimony of its good intent and effect on users worldwide.
Human brain – an enigma
Without a doubt, the most complex organ in the human body is the brain which also happens to be the nerve center of all activity.
It is the control center for the central nervous system in alignment with the spinal cord.
Every movement performed by us is controlled by the brain, as is every thought process.
Such is the complexity of this amazing organ that performing surgeries to know more about the brain is not easy either.
Even a hairbreadth of a cut askew can cause irreparable and unforeseen damage to some organ or another, whose activity is being controlled by that portion of the brain.
There are three portions into which the brain is divided for easier understanding and comprehension.
These are the forebrain, the front part of the brain, the midbrain, and the hindbrain.
This is a very minimalist and simplistic classification of an organ that, as I stated earlier, is extremely complex in its structure and functionality.
Grey cells matter – the brain and what goes on
Behind all the reasoning and logical thinking that goes on in a normal human, there is obviously the brain.
The best part is, we are not even aware of the goings-on.
Not only in scientific journals but also in literary works, the grey cells or grey matter finds mention.
Hercule Poirot, the famous detective character created by Agatha Christie, remains noted for his mention of the use of his ‘grey matter’ in all of his cases.
There are many spinoffs on this and multiple phrases in English around the brain and its prowess…
…picking one’s brain, no-brainer, beat one’s brains out, brains behind something, and many more.
All of these only reinforce the idea that it is the human brain that controls actions and thoughts, that are central to our way of life.
One way to do this would be to provide it with the right stimulus in order to ensure that it gets more used.
Now, what would that mean, you might wonder!
Repeated studies have established that even the brainiest amongst us utilizes only a percentage of the brain – meaning there is so much more, which our brains are capable of.
While the 10-percent myth has been challenged, it remains true that human brains continue to be underutilized.
It is therefore essential to not only eat right and exercise more but to provide food for thought for the brain.
Doing activities that challenge the brain and provide it with the food (activity) it needs will help rejuvenate and regenerate its powers more than anything else.
What are nootropics and why are they crucial for brain health?
Robust brain health is vital to normal functioning for everyone.
Unfortunately, this status does not remain so with the current pace of life we have.
Aging does not help either with natural and inevitable degenerative changes happening in everyone.
Whether it is due to stress at work and home during productive years or the natural aging process, the body tends to slow down and lose its impact over a period of time.
These changes affect every aspect of the body, from external appearance to internal working.
The brain is not spared in this journey either.
These symptoms are just some of the many issues that get addressed by a specific group of drugs and supplements, which are bunched together under the umbrella of nootropics.
It has been proved possible to reverse some of the effects of aging with the help of some specific components and chemicals that occur naturally.
These nootropics enhance and promote better communication between neural connections, thus promoting better function.
This not only helps better coordination of functions but also more motivated individuals.
But naturally, knowing that one is functioning at the best of their abilities provides a big boost to anyone.
Not being hampered by a lack of coordination between brain and body signals enables good mood and increased abilities in individuals.
This is the vital role that nootropics play in boosting and maintaining brain health.
We know that many different sorts of brain conditions affect individuals.
Dementia and forgetfulness are some of the main ones that cause a lot of distress in people.
Studies at the highest levels find nootropics extremely effective in conditions related to brain conditions.
The majority of us use some nootropic or the other during our lifetime without naming them specifically or realizing their true medical value.
If any of you are wondering what I am talking about, take the case of good old coffee or tea.
A long and stressful day that has just ended or shows no sign of ending makes us feel physically and mentally exhausted.
As a recourse, many of us reach out for that reassuring cuppa.
Invariably there is a feeling of ‘high’, however short the time span might be.
What else is this than a good old nootropic?
Researchers since then have worked on creating a mix of synthetic and natural products in order to provide stress relief and improved cognition.
These fall in the category of nootropics and might be simply dietary supplements or prescription drugs, as the case might be.
Some natural means by which brain activity can be improved are pretty simple too.
All our bodies require would be adequate sleep, a stress-free mind, and eating a balanced healthy diet.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
In what is its USP, the manufacturers of MindLabPro use only natural ingredients sourced from the healthiest locations to create their formula.
I am listing here all the active ingredients that I came across, not only on the official website but from other reviews too.
Mind Lab Pro has named these ingredients by their own particular names as registered trademarks.
Here is the detailed list of the nootropics that make up Mind Lab Pro:
Present in Mind Lab Pro as Cognizin 250 mg, the nomenclature is indicative of its action and purpose.
It helps improve cognitive abilities by making the brain sharper and more receptive.
It charges up brain cells and promotes active neuro-electrical impulses in order to transmit signals.
Citicoline helps to promote brain phospholipid which in turn helps in faster repair and regeneration of brain cells.
This action improves brain performance to a remarkable extent.
It also boosts mood, concentration, attention, memory, and cognition, Cognizin also helps protect the brain from aging effects of memory loss as well as structural degeneration.
To the credit of Mind Lab Pro, there have been many clinical trials involving humans that have shown remarkable results with improvement of brain function.
This ingredient is present as Sharp PS Green 100 mg and extracted from sunflower lecithin.
It is a soy-free and non-GMO form of PS (phosphatidylserine).
This phospholipid makes up 15% of brain fat composition.
Found in brain cell membranes, it promotes brain fluids and maximizes the function of neurotransmitters dopamine and acetylcholine.
It also promotes brain cell synthesis as well as healthily clear off dead cells and keeps the brain function healthy.
Brain cells remain energetic because of better glucose metabolism by PS.
PS helps to keep memory sharp and delays age-related decline of faculties.
The use of PS has been shown to help those suffering from cognitive decline, dementia, memory loss, and anxiety-related issues.
It is actually the only FDA approved nootropic to stabilize cognitive decline.
3) Bacopa Monnieri
150 mg of this ‘full spectrum extract’ as per the Mind Lab Pro website provides brain cell regeneration as well as protection.
Bacopa has bacosides which are essentially antioxidants.
These spur on superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase in the brain.
All of these antioxidants create a nourishing and beneficial environment for the brain cells and help arrest the effect of free radicals.
Brain chemicals like serotonin, GABA, and acetylcholine also receive a boost with Bacopa.
Bacopa has historically been used to improve the retentive powers of the brain as well as in promoting brain learning.
Bacopa helps the brain to absorb new knowledge and retain and produce it at a later date.
It may also help the brain to relax more and to improve its cognition in the long run.
This ingredient supplies 9 nootropic bacosides to the brain.
4) Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Mind Lab Pro uses 500 mg of the ‘full spectrum extract’ of this naturally occurring component.
This provides erinacines and hericenones in full measure to the user.
With time, there is inevitable degeneration of myelin nerve sheaths in the brain.
This sheath is essential for the true transmission of signals to and from the brain to different parts of the body.
Organic Lion’s mane mushroom does just that.
It also helps in brain cell regeneration, thus keeping the brain in good working condition.
More importantly, it may help stimulate the Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) which is known to help with better retention of new learnings.
Clinical studies in fact show that a lion’s mane mushroom may help alleviate mood and combat stress better.
5) Maritime Pine Bark Extract
Present in Mind Lab Pro at a proportion of 75 mg, it has been standardized, as per the makers, has 95% proanthocyanidins in it.
The process of daily living, with its myriad complications and demands, produces a lot of free radicals in the entire human body.
Our brain is no exception.
These free radicals are not good news for anyone at all.
Proanthocyanidin antioxidants help to fight these effects and create a neutral ground.
Additionally, it also coaxes the release of nitric oxide that helps make the brain relaxed and stress-free.
Pine bark also helps arrest cognitive decline in the elderly.
With improved focus and memory, it is easier to assimilate new knowledge.
Attention span gets better and brain health is preserved in elderly users.
Mind Lab Pro has one of the highest strengths of pink bark extract among contemporary products.
This component is present as NALT (N-acetyl-L-tyrosine) at a strength of 175 mg in Mind Lab Pro.
This is an amino acid that not only helps in protein synthesis but also produces catecholamine neurotransmitters.
This helps improve memory and creates and nurtures neural pathways that support improved brain function.
It helps the synthesis of mood hormones dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
Modern lifestyles mean stressful work and home life balance and sleep debt.
The latter is particularly unhealthy for the brain and can induce more stress in turn.
NALT present in Mind Lab Pro helps to counter brain stress and is a more potent nootropic than L-Tyrosine by itself.
Present as the patented Suntheanine at 100 mg in Mind Lab Pro, it is one of the most powerful natural brain stimulators known.
Alpha brainwaves are supposed to be responsible for more creativity and active restfulness.
There is a seeming duality in these descriptions, which is exactly what this component achieves in the Mind Lab Pro formula.
It helps to calm down ‘jumpy’ neurotransmitters.
It also encourages the production of dopamine, GABA, and serotonin that are associated with calming properties.
In its patented form of Suntheanine, there is 100% pure L-theanine included in the supplement.
Its presence helps induce calmness and clarity of thinking in users. There is relief from the stress of daily interactions.
8) Rhodiola Rosea
This component is present at 50 mg in Mind Lab Pro while delivering a minimum of 3% rosavin to the user along with 1% salidroside.
It is understood to help cognition in a big way.
This also helps combat stress better by inhibiting the stress hormone cortisol.
As early as within 30 minutes of consumption, the nootropic effect of Rhodiola begins to manifest and stays as long as 6 hours.
This has a calming influence on the brain and helps the user to deal better with stress.
What makes Rhodioloa rosea more in the news is the fact that it is officially used by Russian athletes as a performance enhancer.
With its percentage of rosavin and salidroside, this component packs a punch of nootropics in every dose.
9) Vitamins B6, B9, B12
B vitamins are known for their all-around effect on health, from head to toe literally.
Of all the B vitamins, this trio of B6, B9, and B12 are particularly good for boosting brain health.
Their contribution to homocysteine metabolism has been established through numerous studies.
If these particular B vitamin levels drop below desired levels, it could negatively impact homocysteine levels in the brain.
This in turn could cause cognition issues, memory loss, as well as mood disorders.
This combination provides the best natural nutrition to the brain cells and neurons, closest to what nature intended.
This dosage of B vitamins supplies the best brain boost by controlling aging effects while keeping blood flow in the brain at optimum levels.
Homocysteine levels too are maintained at their best.
It is in these amounts that B vitamins have maximal absorption and effectiveness.
It does not contain soy, shellfish, dairy, egg, peanut, wheat, gluten, caffeine, or known allergens.
The product is not radiated at any stage and is non-GMO to boot.
Mind Lab Pro does not contain any preservatives, colors, or additives.
It is packed in NutriCaps capsule bodies that are the cleanest and more easily absorbable form available in the industry right now.
It also contains NuFlow Rice Concentrate which ensures a stable flow of nutrients to the body to ensure brain-boosting.
What does standardization of an ingredient entail?
A recurrent term in the above section has been ‘standardized’ used in the context of some ingredient or another.
Some of you might be wondering what standardization entails when used in reference to natural herbs.
As stated, Mind Lab Pro uses natural ingredients to create the product.
So, where does standardization fit into this pattern?
Let me expand on that a bit:
As is to be expected for any company that is looking to set industry standards in the wellness category, adherence to strict quality control is a must.
How does a supplement company ensure uniformity of its results in that case?
This is where standardization comes into play.
In this method, the herbs are calibrated in labs to ensure they deliver the exact amount of nutrients each time.
This helps to achieve the amounts that the manufacturing company hopes to deliver with each capsule without variation due to natural reasons.
In an industry where each competitor is trying to upstage the next in terms of product quality and effectiveness, it is only natural to aim for consistency every time.
Mind Lab Pro achieves this level of consistency using the standardization procedure.
Also to be noted here is that due to this consistency and the sure knowledge that this much amount of a certain ingredient will deliver exactly a certain quantity of extract…
…the manufacturer also has the ability and the power to control this amount and upgrade or downgrade their product as per requirement.
Here’s a video where Dr. Ramon Velazquez, Ph.D. dives deeply into the ingredients in Mind Lab Pro;
Why are some ingredients in Mind Lab Pro patented with a registered trademark?
Those readers who have been with me thus far would have noted that a lot of the ingredients used in Mind Lab Pro come with a registered trademark against their name.
Are you wondering why they have done this for products that seem very natural to you?
This helps to bring in something additional for the user that the normal unenhanced ingredient would lack.
All of these additions are in keeping with the manufacturer’s stated position to bring the best benefits to the user.
By presenting a particular ingredient in a form that makes it more acceptable to the body, there is easier digestion and absorption of nutrients.
This ensures better efficacy of the product and better effect for the user.
Vitamin B combination and brain health with Mind Lab Pro
As discussed in the section above, Mind Lab Pro helps provide a perfect B vitamin punch to the user in order to keep brain health at its best.
We will see how it achieves this and what aspects of the brain it addresses:
- Help keep the myelin sheath in good working order.
- Increases synthesis of monoamines.
- Maximal and efficient conversion of chemical impulses and utilization.
- Boosts metabolism of brain function.
- Helps maintain mood with S-adenosyl methionine levels.
Vitamin B is one of the most useful vitamins known to mankind, and in its different forms, it addresses different needs in the body.
From muscle health to good metabolism and much more, B vitamins are all-rounders in every sense.
With Mind Lab Pro, their role in brain health has been well and truly utilized.
Who should not use Mind Lab Pro?
- Anyone below 18 must not take this supplement.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women must be off of this product.
- Anyone already on some nootropics must not get on board without consultation with their physician.
- Those who are taking any product high on caffeine.
What I did not like about Mind Lab Pro
- This product is only available online. One cannot walk into a physical store or pharmacy and check out the product physically.
- Because it is a combination of 11 natural nootropics, it cannot be combined with any others. This can affect the cause of brain stimulation adversely.
- It is not safe to overdose on the recommendation mentioned on the pack. The supplement is a powerful mix of 11 nootropics and is potent enough. The dosage mentioned has been arrived at after detailed studies and must not be exceeded at any cost.
The most attractive aspect of Mind Lab Pro has been the abundance of positive reviews and testimonials by users all over the internet.
And these are not just limited to the website.
There are multiple websites that have users vouching for the efficacy of Mind Lab Pro.
I am telling you it is that much easier for a potential user to make up their mind when they see such overwhelming positive testimonials.
These and many others are there on the internet that sound useful to people.
On the whole, people seem to have benefited from using Mind Lab Pro.
As with any other product, final results vary from person to person due to various reasons.
There will be people who find any particular product less effective than someone one, while someone else might find it more effective.
What did I like about Mind Lab Pro?
- Mind Lab Pro is a completely safe, easy to use a legal product that offers the best nootropics in an acceptable dosage.
- It packs a punch in a pill that helps boost brain function.
- It is completely natural in composition.
- Payment is completely safe and secure and there are multiple gateways to do so.
- Each of the nootropic ingredients is chosen with care to provide maximum benefit.
- Mind Lab Pro helps in better retention of mental faculties and defying aging-related effects.
- Components in Mind Lab Pro have been proven to improve existing neural pathways and help generate new ones.
- Brain cells get a great impetus while on this supplement to generate new cells and create better connections in signaling.
- Homocysteine levels are substantially improved with sustained use.
- The entire formula is made using naturally occurring ingredients.
- All benefits of nootropics used here are packed into easy-to-use capsules, and preserved and enhanced due to superior methods of production under sterile conditions.
- Mind Lab Pro is completely vegan and suited for everyone who wishes to come on board.
- The supplement is delivered in an easily digestible vegan capsular coating called NutriCaps that helps maximum absorption of the benefits.
- This supplement ships to innumerable countries worldwide and there is a list of these available on the website.
- There is a 60-day return and prompt refund option on the product for anyone who is less than satisfied with it.
- There have been numerous tests carried and studies carried out on each component and the product as a whole to test for effectiveness.
The appealing feature of Mind Lab Pro is the patented ingredients that make up its composition and make the entire package more acceptable to the body.
This ensures there is barely any wastage of valuable nutrients when the user partakes of the pills.
Besides nootropics, what can we do to boost brain function?
While it is perfectly okay to take nootropics in order to boost brain activity, help memory retention, and reproduction, as well as delay age-related degeneration, are there other ways to tackle this problem?
I looked into some of these too in order to synergize the effect of Mind Lab Pro.
After all, do we not exercise and eat well even if we are taking some bodybuilding supplements?
When we pose new challenges for our brain, the 10% or whatever myth can be done away with for good.
This also helps with better problem-solving capability, something that is very much needed at home and at work.
How about doing things to bolster the brain muscles (so to say) in order to get better results?
I am listing some very mundane ways in which one may get the best results from nootropics.
These are easy to practice and do not need any equipment or training at all. Why not integrate them into our daily lives?
1) Challenge the brain
Like our bodies get used to new workouts or routines after a point in time, similar is the case with our brains.
Doing the same things daily does not create enough challenge for the brain.
It knows what is coming and becomes dull with the expectedness and predictability.
Altering daily routine is a good way to start.
Suppose you take a particular route to work or to the supermarket.
2) Do calculations, logical thinking
Dependence on gadgets is an overwhelming reality in these times.
We tend to reach out for our calculators and phones even for simple calculations.
Try and do it on your own and see how your complexity level increases immediately.
Come to think of it, phones need not always make things easy for one.
There are apps galore in smartphones that offer fun challenges.
Many of them demand one to think logically and find solutions, making the brain function more.
3) Change conventional ways of doing things
This is not as tough as it might sound.
Let me suggest a simple example.
Imagine the first activity we do in the morning – brushing our teeth.
Just try and do this with your non-dominant hand and see how it feels.
Yes, it will feel weird and you might not have as much control as you have with your usual hand.
And therein lies the challenge.
Your non-dominant hand will immediately send signals to the brain about its ineptitude.
Instead of opting for the easier solution of switching hands, persist with the awkward one and give yourself a chance.
I did it too and I am telling you it is amazing how fast our brain adapts to this change.
Very soon you will see how easy it has become to do things differently. And what do you gain in the process?
A rejuvenated and rewired portion of your brain that is now up for new challenges.
4) Learn something new
Another advantage of modern times is the ease with which we can learn something new.
Not only do we attain a new skill, but we are also exercising hitherto underutilized portions of our brain to our best advantage.
The online medium offers endless possibilities with the advantage of learning from home.
This is the time to do this and enhance your brainpower.
For most natural-based supplements it is advised not to overdose on the recommendation.
While the same holds true here, the makers themselves say that it is okay to increase the intake in situations that demand more intense brain activity.
Having said that, do make sure you do not take more than 4 capsules per day under any circumstances.
We are talking of brain activity here and there has to be a cutoff point on the amount of stimulation one provides to the brain.
Remember always that there is a way out – that stress is how one reacts to a situation and one cannot take the brain and its abilities for granted.
I do not know about others but I have always ordered directly from the website mindlabpro.com.
I believe in getting the authentic stuff and this can be ensured only on direct purchase.
After all, there is a whole lot invested in a purchase like this, and no, I am not talking money here.
Any new user who decides in favor of Mind Lab Pro has made an investment of faith, time, and commitment towards the product.
Why should you go to any other indirect website in that case?
There are bonuses and discounts galore that keep happening on the website.
Even as we speak, there is a site-wide 10% discount going on for every order.
This and many other such offers keep popping up for users on the direct website. This makes it all the more compelling to buy directly from them.
My Verdict on Mind Lab Pro
My search for nootropics came to a conclusive and definitive end when I found Mind Lab Pro.
Its clean label and list of ingredients had impressed me already.
With regular use, I have found myself becoming a completely different person.
I feel so enabled to handle stress and am leading a very active and fulfilling life.
There really is no reason to not go for this wonderful product, Mind Lab Pro.
One should give this a try and only then understand how life turns around for them.
After my experience with Mind Lab Pro, I am certainly one of the strongest proponents of this supplement.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mind Lab Pro (FAQs)
Is Mind Lab Pro legal?
To the continued satisfaction of its wide and varied clientele, Mind Lab Pro is completely legal.
It uses only natural ingredients sourced from authentic places to bring a supplement that helps boost brain power and capabilities to the maximum.
How early do results manifest?
At the normal dose of 2 capsules per day, it may take 2 weeks before users begin to note a difference.
For those who are in more pressing need and are at 4 capsules per day, change in mental state can be noted as soon as within 4 hours of consumption.
How long does shipping take?
Depending upon the location, Mind Lab Pro takes anywhere from 3 to 12 days to reach the customer.
There might be slight delays in delivery due to the present constraints of the ongoing pandemic, but the company is committed to honoring promised timings.
Besides the website, where can one buy Mind Lab Pro?
For the safety of users and in order to make genuine products available, this supplement is only available directly on the website. It is advisable not to fall for any seemingly lucrative offers on other websites.
It is definitely not found in any physical store where one may walk in and purchase the product.
- Suliman, Noor Azuin, et al. “Establishing Natural Nootropics: Recent Molecular Enhancement Influenced by Natural Nootropic.” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : ECAM, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2016, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5021479/.
- Sabaratnam, Vikineswary, et al. “Neuronal Health – Can Culinary and Medicinal Mushrooms Help?” Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, Medknow Publications & Media Pvt Ltd, Jan. 2013, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3924982/.
- Iulia, Chitu, et al. “Citicoline – a Neuroprotector with Proven Effects on Glaucomatous Disease.” Romanian Journal of Ophthalmology, Romanian Society of Ophthalmology, 2017, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5710031/.
- Kim, Hee-Yong, et al. “Phosphatidylserine in the Brain: Metabolism and Function.” Progress in Lipid Research, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Oct. 2014, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4258547/.
- Deijen, J.B, and J.F Orlebeke. “Effect of Tyrosine on Cognitive Function and Blood Pressure under Stress.” Brain Research Bulletin, Elsevier, 24 Mar. 2003, www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0361923094902003.
- Hidese, Shinsuke, et al. “Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” Nutrients, MDPI, 3 Oct. 2019, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6836118/.
- Ishaque, Sana, et al. “Rhodiola Rosea for Physical and Mental Fatigue: a Systematic Review.” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, BioMed Central, 29 May 2012, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3541197/.
- Kennedy, David O. “B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review.” Nutrients, MDPI, 27 Jan. 2016, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/.
- Gareri, Pietro, et al. “The Role of Citicoline in Cognitive Impairment: Pharmacological Characteristics, Possible Advantages, and Doubts for an Old Drug with New Perspectives.” Clinical Interventions in Aging, Dove Medical Press, 3 Sept. 2015, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4562749/.
- Jongkees, Bryant J, et al. “People Are Different: Tyrosine’s Modulating Effect on Cognitive Control in Healthy Humans May Depend on Individual Differences Related to Dopamine Function.” Frontiers in Psychology, Frontiers Media S.A., 6 Oct. 2014, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4186281/.
- Alschuler, Lise, et al. “Treatment Considerations for Generalized Anxiety Disorder.” Natural Medicine Journal, www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2014-04/treatment-considerations-generalized-anxiety-disorder.
- Starks, Michael A, et al. “The Effects of Phosphatidylserine on Endocrine Response to Moderate Intensity Exercise.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, BioMed Central, 28 July 2008, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/.
- PH. Finan, AJ. Zautra, et al. “A Soy-Based Phosphatidylserine/ Phosphatidic Acid Complex (PAS) Normalizes the Stress Reactivity of Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal-Axis in Chronically Stressed Male Subjects: a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study.” Lipids in Health and Disease, BioMed Central, 1 Jan. 1970, lipidworld.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-511X-13-121.
- Calabrese, Carlo, et al. “Effects of a Standardized Bacopa Monnieri Extract on Cognitive Performance, Anxiety, and Depression in the Elderly: a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (New York, N.Y.), Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., July 2008, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3153866/.
- McGrath, Kristine C Y, et al. “Inhibitory Effect of a French Maritime Pine Bark Extract-Based Nutritional Supplement on TNF-α-Induced Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in Human Coronary Artery Endothelial Cells.” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : ECAM, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2015, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4664804/.
- Ryan-Harshman, Milly, and Walid Aldoori. “Vitamin B12 and Health.” Canadian Family Physician Medecin De Famille Canadien, College of Family Physicians of Canada, Apr. 2008, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2294088/.
- “B Vitamins.” The Nutrition Source, 11 Aug. 2020, www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/vitamins/vitamin-b/.