Welcome to my comprehensive Pelvic Floor Strong review…
I had my first child many years back and since then have had one more to complete my idea of a ‘happy family’.
It was only recently, having done with raising my children and settling into a relaxed routine that I realized I was lacking in happiness in some way.
I could not even laugh out loud for fear of leaking in a public place.
A simple act of sneezing could be big trouble.
And I was rushing to the washroom bit too often than I had done in the past.
Come to think of it, there were signs ever since I delivered my second child, but then one is young and things are happening all the time and there is little time to focus on oneself.
After an ‘accident’ too many and a lot of embarrassment later, I decided I wanted control.
Control over my bladder, control over my emotions, and most importantly, control over the way I wanted to live my life.
After my physician told me I was experiencing symptoms related to a weak pelvic floor, I decided I would fight it out.
It was consoling to know that I was not alone in this situation and many women experience these problems.
I did not like the idea of visiting doctors or going out to someplace to get therapy for this.
My search for something non-medication-based and home-based led me to the Pelvic Floor Strong program.
The name resonated with me immediately and seemed to state the agenda of the product clearly.
I am documenting all that I experienced and my journey of knowing about this product and you’ll also get to read other Pelvic Floor Strong reviews from satisfied customers.
Be with me as I share this with you all…
Here's What's In Store For You...
- Pelvic Floor Strong – Is It Really Worth It?
- What is Pelvic Floor Strong?
- Who made it?
- Why was it created?
- What does the kit contain?
- Ways in which the program helped me
- How is the program structured?
- What kinds of exercises does the system teach its users?
- My own routine with the Program
- Who should not use it?
- What I did not like about the program?
- Reviews from Customers
- What did I like about the system?
- Buying Advice
- My Verdict
Pelvic Floor Strong – Is It Really Worth It?
What is Pelvic Floor Strong?
Pelvic Floor Strong is a home-based exercise method that is very simple and effective in doing what the name suggests – strengthening the pelvic floor.
This program comprises exercises that can be done from the comfort of home with easy-to-follow instructions.
Who made it?
Pelvic Floor Strong has been devised by Alex Miller and is also referred to as the Alex Miller Pelvic Floor Strong Exercises.
Alex Miller is a fitness trainer and women’s health expert who specializes in devising exercise routines that are specifically directed at strengthening the pelvic muscles.
Why was it created?
Pelvic Floor Strong was created by Alex Miller so that women could be provided an opportunity to regain control over their pelvic muscles and strengthen them.
Any woman who has gone through childbirth at some point in time experiences pelvic floor weakness.
Abdominal exercises directed at this muscle group are the most viable means to strengthen the pelvic floor.
So the Pelvic Floor Strong system helps women 30 years and above suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction.
However, not everyone can or should instruct women into doing these.
It needs someone with a specific understanding of female physiology to provide able guidance.
This is where Alex Miller’s expertise and experience came in.
With her background as a women’s health specialist as well as a fitness trainer, she knew exactly where to focus.
Her program, Pelvic Floor Strong was created with the sole aim of providing a women-specific set of graded exercises to be done from home to achieve stronger pelvic muscles.
What does the kit contain?
As readers might already know, Pelvic Floor Strong is a digital exercise program designed by women’s fitness specialist, Alex Miller.
She has designed it to specifically target her female audience who are the most widespread sufferers of this condition.
One may order the program online from the website and receive their own kit of the Pelvic Floor Strong system.
There are five components in the kit, namely:
1) Informational video
Information video called ‘Pelvic Floor Strong’.
This is for those who perform better when there is actual action happening on the screen before them.
Videos are useful for achieving correct posture and to visualize how a particular exercise should be done.
2) Pelvic Floor Strong manual
The manual is also called ‘Pelvic Floor Strong’.
Some users prefer to have a written manual to follow and find it easier.
They can then understand each routine better and take their time mastering each position.
It thoroughly explains the Total Core & Pelvic Floor Repair Method.
3) 10-minute quick start
10-minute quick start weight loss video called ‘Flat Belly Fast’.
Alex has created this video to target what she called the ‘mommy pooch’.
A growing mid-section is another problem associated with aging and lack of a proper exercise routine.
This instructional video contains the Pelvic Floor Strong exercises meant to take users through some basic exercises targeted at their abs.
4) Exercise manual
A manual called ‘Flat Belly Fast’ is a printed version of #3 and is again for those women who prefer to read each posture, try it out, and perform the routine at their own pace and ability.
5) Checklist for diastasis recti improvement.
This condition which means separation, partial or complete, of the rectus abdominis muscles (abdominal muscles), is mainly attributed to childbirth.
With this checklist and being regular about the exercises outlined in the kit, one may easily keep a check on how and to what extent their diastasis is improving.
Ways in which the program helped me
Pelvic Floor Strong has been immensely helpful for me in different ways…
- First and most obviously it helped strengthen muscles in the pelvic floor, what the program is set to do.
- It has improved control and helped my leaking problem.
- Diastasis recti have been addressed with this.
- The Pelvic Floor Strong system has improved my posture remarkably.
- It has helped to lower my back and hip pain.
- I get a peaceful night’s sleep without stressing about having to run to the toilet.
- I have increased confidence in myself and feel assured about getting intimate.
- Pelvic Floor Strong has brought about a lot of positivity in my outlook towards life.
How is the program structured?
The entire program is divided into 7 chapters for users to be able to better follow it.
Just an introductory chapter of all that one can learn and imbibe in the program.
Kegel exercises are taught in this chapter.
These exercises are renowned for their effect on pelvic muscle strengthening.
These exercises will help you to keep the pelvic floor muscles loose as well as retrain them to relax and clench better.
This chapter is all about getting abs and core in great condition.
All the exercises in this chapter are designed around this requirement.
This chapter teaches to engage abs in order to control leaking as well as to attain a flat tummy.
The focus of this chapter is to improve posture.
It also gets the body’s metabolism going which in turn helps us to lose weight and become more active.
It teaches to use 30% more muscle for movements, thus burning more calories.
In this chapter the user gets to know how to address and solve different issues that arise due to pelvic floor dysfunction.
This chapter teaches users the three-movement routine for overall wellness and a better lifestyle.
This is the last chapter in the program that teaches users three easy ways to prevent urinary incontinence.
What kinds of exercises does the system teach its users?
As I mentioned, Alex Miller is a fitness instructor and women’s health specialist who happens to have made pelvic floor her specialization.
She has created a routine for women to follow which is effective and easy to perform at the same time.
Using her vast experience in this field and constant innovation, she has come up with a mix of different kinds of routines.
Her videos are graded to ease every user into fitness steadily.
Here is a list of the various sorts of routines that Alex has incorporated into her video.
1) Kegel exercises
Kegel exercises are very beneficial for pelvic floor muscles and help strengthen the vaginal walls.
These have been performed for a very long time to help women gain more control of their bladder and bowel movements.
Inability to control the bladder is a tell-tale sign of a weak bladder.
They are good for both genders but specifically useful for women.
These exercises are best performed on empty stomach.
Bladder movement is definitely improved by performing these exercises on a routine basis.
No wonder they find a place in Pelvic Floor Strong.
2) Core exercises
Strengthening core body muscles is the main target of these routines.
These include muscles in the abdomen, hips, lower back, and pelvis regions.
Core exercises are very important in helping with leakage control during movement.
As the core muscles increase in strength, they help improve poor bladder control and also help patients with Layer Syndrome.
Additionally, core muscle fitness improves the abs definition. The best part is these are easy to perform exercises.
3) Belly fat removal
It is known that belly fat is one of the most difficult places to dislodge fat from.
Even the most active people often fail to hide their own little muffins.
Alex Miller’s Pelvic Floor Strong system includes exercises to not only tone up weak pelvic muscles but also fire up metabolism considerably.
More active metabolism means more efficient fat burning and subsequent fat loss from all areas of the body.
4) Quick fix movement
The Pelvic Floor Strong program includes some routines to improve movement.
One can see the focus on overall improvement that Alex aims to provide her users.
It is not only what the product name says but also overall toning and better fluidity of motion.
My own routine with the Program
I have said so already and will continue to state that my improvement with this program has been nothing less than amazing.
Was it only by doing the pelvic floor exercises outlined in the instructional video, or there is more to it for the sort of results I got?
To be honest, I have to say I was very diligent about following the instructional video.
I have performed these regularly every day with a day off each week.
They do not take much time, and anyway I save time having to travel outside to seek rehab or physical therapy.
My problem was too pressing not to give this my all.
I went all out and still continue to be very regular.
Along with this, I took a healthy diet and watched everything I ate.
And then there have been my daily walks.
Not always brisk, sometimes I have just gone out for a stroll but I have continued on them pretty regularly. And I must say this is why pelvic floor exercises are highly recommended.
A little bit of mental wellness in the form of meditation has also been part of my routine.
I know all this sounds like ‘too much time’ for many younger persons, but at my age and situation, I do have the luxury of time.
For anyone reading who is pressed for time, I would simply suggest following the instructional video regularly.
And eat healthy definitely.
The results will come and no one will be happier than you. Just give it time and patience, ladies!
Changes that women may expect when they begin
The routine of Pelvic Floor Strong really works!
I am only too happy to enumerate the benefits it brought me:
- I can hold my bladder and bowel movements much better.
- Trivial it may seem to others, but I have no fear of sneezing or coughing.
- My social life is in much better shape now with better confidence.
- I can actually hold my bladder when I have the urge to urinate. There’s no more urinary leakage. No more rushing to the loo and hastily seeing the seat and still having an accident.
- My partner is happy and so am I. There could not have been a better way to enjoy the sunset years.
I have put forth the changes I noted in myself after beginning this program.
I am sure many women have experienced this.
This is a physiological issue with how our bodies are built and there is nothing that can be done about that part.
Where we can help ourselves is to do the utmost to ease and reverse these problems.
Who should not use it?
- Pelvic Floor Strong should not be used by those below 40.
- It is a program designed for women, so men may desist.
- Those suffering intense back pain must consult their physician before taking a decision about Pelvic Floor Strong.
What I did not like about the program?
- Alex Miller’s Pelvic Floor Strong is strictly an online program and there is no option of one-to-one meetings or in-person instructions.
- Unsupervised workouts online do not have the advantage of mistakes in posture and other details.
- Another problem is that the user might not feel motivated or be dedicated enough to do these day-in and day-out from home, unsupervised.
Reviews from Customers
Apart from my own Pelvic Floor Strong review, there are a plethora of customer reviews all over the internet.
Let’s take a look at some of those…
There are users the world over, overwhelmingly women, who have benefited hugely from using Pelvic Floor Strong.
There are also so many Pelvic Floor Strong reviews on their official website.
Since there is really no medical cure for this condition and the only ways out are therapies outlined above, it is only natural to move towards this method.
I can strongly identify with the feedback that women the world over are leaving for this product.
I have been in this situation and I know how it feels to be able to cough and sneeze in a relaxed manner without getting worried sounds or fluids will escape me.
I have since recommended this to some of my women friends and each of them is happy to have access to something so wonderful.
What did I like about the system?
- The Pelvic Floor Strong system is a set of exercises devised by a fitness instructor and women’s health expert, so it has the best insider perspective.
- It is tested and endorsed by doctors and even midwives about effectiveness and safety.
- One can do these pelvic floor exercises from the comfort of home without having to visit gyms or venture out.
- The whole Pelvic Floor Strong program is structured in a manner that helps strengthen the pelvic floor muscles in a graded manner.
- Instructions are very succinct and easy to follow and can help you build up strong pelvic muscles.
- These sets of exercises will not take too much time but need to be performed regularly to help strengthen pelvic muscles.
- Any woman over 40 can do these exercises and will gain more control over her pelvic musculature, irrespective of whether she has experienced childbirth or not.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee for those who are not happy with the results.
- The program is a one-time purchase product, and once you have it, you are done. Any updates or new additions can be looked up or upgraded directly.
Loose pelvic muscles are a bane for most older women and come in the way of enjoying life in many ways.
The fact that this program has been designed by a woman herself gave me a lot of confidence to begin on this.
I must say I am glad I chose this. It has made an enormous difference in my way of life.
As stated in the section just above, always buy Pelvic Floor Strong directly from the official website.
This offers three advantages to the buyer:
- Genuine product.
- Guarantee and money-back offer.
- Additional free resources.
- And helps you avoid a Pelvic Floor Strong scam.
What are these free resources that one may avail of for purchases on the website?
As we speak, there are three such on offer.
- Pelvic Floor Strong information handbook and diastasis recti improvement checklist.
- Flat belly fast exercise manual and 10-minute quick start routine.
- Back to life, three stretch pain-free video.
In addition to these features, the website often runs promotional discounts and offers that one may take advantage of.
For example, there is an offer of direct access to ‘Back to Life – 3 stretch pain-free video’ on every purchase of the Pelvic Floor Strong program right now.
This video shows how important it is to stretch on a daily basis in order to keep the body fit and going strong.
As with many women I know, I had come to accept the fact that embarrassing leakages and the inability to have satisfactory intimacy were part of my advancing years.
With Pelvic Floor Strong, I finally have started believing and experiencing otherwise.
I have followed the instructions diligently and done these exercises on a regular basis ever since I joined the Pelvic Floor program.
The improvement in my pelvic floor muscle strength has been remarkable.
I would suggest this to everyone looking for a lasting solution for all issues related to the loosening of pelvic floor musculature.
You will thank yourself for choosing the right one.