Welcome to my honest Relief Factor review…
“What will today be like? Will I have less pain?”
If these are your first waking thoughts, this is certainly a review you should read.
Arthritic joint pain has the power to reduce active individuals into hobbling folks and make life miserable.
Most older people are resigned to deal with this condition.
They know that as they age, their joints will creak and they will have to become less active and maybe depend upon others for simple duties.
The solution is about taking pain medications constantly and suffer the consequences.
These medications are not only temporary in effect but also can cause long-lasting problems for the user.
What else was there for me then?
Natural cures tend to attract me always.
I decided to look for something that was not the conventional pain medication pill.
Something that would take a more natural course and provide relief to me.
There was a bit of skepticism about the degree of relief I would get through.
However, chancing upon Relief Factor and reading through the ingredient list gave me some sort of confidence about what I was going into.
In this Relief Factor review, I’ll share my experience with this supplement, how I found it in the long run, and to see if indeed Relief Factor works.
Here's What's In Store For You...
- Relief Factor – Does This Joint Pain Supplement Work?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Relief Factor – Does This Joint Pain Supplement Work?
What is Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is an organic plant-derived and fish oil-based natural supplement to provide respite from aches related to advancing age.
It is created out of ingredients that tap into the goodness of natural elements.
The target is to try and reduce inflammation from different body parts.
Who made the Pain Relief Supplement?
Relief Factor is the creation of Seth Talbott, who is an entrepreneur credited with many ventures and startups.
Along with his son Pete, they have created one of the best pain relief supplements about 7 years ago.
The best thing about Relief Factor is that it only uses natural products.
This is where its USP lies and this is how Relief Factor stands apart from any competitor.
Relief Factor joint health supplement is produced in the USA and their office contact address is located in Kirkland, Washington.
It is manufactured by a supplement company called Promedev LLC. based in Kirkland.
Why was it created?
Relief Factor is being used by millions of people worldwide who find themselves waking up to aching joints and pains associated with exercise, aging, and everyday living
That is something that can cause immense discomfort to anyone.
For relief, people tend to reach out for instant solutions.
By that, I mean ingesting chemical-based pills and products that are harmful to the body in the long run.
Steroid-based pills can control inflammation and show results immediately; however, the implications of using such medications over a long period of time are not so good.
Providing relief to people suffering from different kinds of pains that come with aging has been the mission of Relief Factor and this review will help you make a good decision.
The aim was to do this by using ingredients that are known for their anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties.
Seth Talbott has created this amazing product answering these very requirements built into Relief Factor.
There are many people worldwide who wish to get relief without having to compromise on harmful side effects.
This is the driving principle leading to the making of the Relief Factor.
A lot of thought and research has gone into making this product by Seth Talbott.
The product was clinically developed with a mix of four natural ingredients and other supporting components in a measured proportion to provide joint pain relief.
Let us take a look at the primary Relief Factor ingredients.
Also known as horny goat weed, Epimedium is very effective to fight osteoporosis.
Now, osteoporosis is also a condition associated commonly with aging.
An ingredient that helps fight osteoporosis will also help eliminate pain in those afflicted.
Epimedium also has anti-aging, anti-depressant, and anti-atherosclerosis properties.
This ingredient might also be responsible for maintaining nitric oxide levels in the body that helps in blood flow to all parts of the body, thus promoting the growth of healthy tissue.
While studies are not very conclusive in regard to specific advantages, epimedium does play a role in controlling inflammation effectively and its ability to curb joint pain.
Although there’s no real evidence that supports that this ingredient improves joint health or flexibility.
2) Japanese Fleeceflower
This is one of the main ingredients in this supplement. Known popularly as resveratrol, it finds a place in the Relief Factor formula for its blood flow improvement capabilities.
It is good for promoting blood vessel health and helping in the healthy flow of blood to all parts of the body.
Resveratrol helps to fight joint pain at its very source.
The anti-inflammatory effect of resveratrol is very important in the overall agenda of the Relief Factor supplement.
Free radicals build up in the body from oxidants and cause a lot of damage.
Resveratrol at 70 mg present in each dose of Relief Factor addresses this problem.
Known for its antiseptic properties, turmeric is also an integral part of pain relief formulations.
This is also good for joint health.
Regular intake of turmeric helps to address aches and decrease inflammation.
It also helps in diabetes control, heart disease, and lung function.
Extracted from fish oil, omega-3 adds a completely new dimension to Relief Factor.
It contains fatty acids namely DHA and EPA.
Botanical and Fish oil is a great source of omega-3.
Fatty acids used in Relief Factor have been shown in numerous studies to help inflammatory gene suppression.
Omega-3 helps support the body’s natural response for reducing inflammation of the joints successfully thus providing a lot of relief to users.
At 3900 mg, Relief Factor provides a huge dose of fatty acids that helps in keeping tissues healthy and damage-free (with drug-free botanical).
It is without a doubt that omega-3 has incredible health benefits and helps target joint issues.
Aches and pains due to arthritis and aging are a way of life for many people worldwide.
With organic supplements like Relief Factor, such people can seek some alleviation of their problems in a safe and reliable manner.
Besides the obvious, Relief Factor benefits its users in different ways.
Following is a list of the many different ways in which people might expect to get relief with this supplement.
- Inflammation under better control
- No side effects due to ingredients that help address inflammation
- Gout symptoms get better
- Arthritis pains markedly improved
- Better brain function
- Enhances natural healing.
- Robust immune system and helps with disabling chronic lower back pain.
- Heart health and overall health gets improved
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
The Detailed working of the program
Like I mentioned just above, Relief Factor has quite a complicated billing system.
This is a bit of a put-off but that is how the system is designed.
Relief Factor Quickstart is a package comprising 49 packets with two soft gels and two pills each.
When starting the program, the user needs to take three pills for the first seven days.
After that, the routine is two pills for the next two weeks.
The Relief Factor product also has a discounted three-week patch.
However, this is followed by additional billing coupled with a continuous supply.
This is for 21 days after which there is a monthly supply of pills to the user, each being billed per month.
Who should not use it?
- Relief Factor must not be used by anyone who has an allergy to any of the ingredients. (Relief Factor also contains soy, which is a common allergen)
- This should be avoided by those people who are under the age of 18.
- This product is not for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies.
- Those who are under medications for pre-existing conditions must consult with their treating physician before beginning on Relief Factor.
- Relief Factor is only available online. While some people might argue that this is the best solution in current times, and one does not need to venture out, there are still some folks who prefer to physically see a product before deciding on it. I definitely belong to this category.
- Shipping is not free for everyone and this again can be a bit irksome.
- Delivery times may get stretched more for certain locations than for others, and this needs to be kept in mind when ordering a fresh batch.
- Lapses in intake reduce the effectiveness of the supplement. Makers very specifically mention the need to be regular in taking Relief Factor products and to not miss out on doses. This places a lot of onus on the user and one needs to be very careful in setting up a routine.
- Relief Factor contains fish oil and soy which means people allergic to these cannot use the product. It might also not be an option for vegetarian and vegan users.
Reviews from Customers
The following are a few customer reviews you might find appealing…
As can be seen from the above and many other Relief Factor reviews on the internet from different websites, this product has been a big bonus for those suffering from arthritic and chronic joint pain.
Of course, there will be a different effect on different people and there are some not-so-good customer reviews also.
In fact, there’re mixed customer reviews about this product but that doesn’t mean it’s not effective.
I speak for myself here when I say this product has brought in a lot of relief for me.
My creaking joints are thanking me every day for choosing this supplement.
I am no longer scared of moving around for fear of pain.
That all of this relief comes without any effects on the body is one of the biggest pluses.
The best part is that seeing me move that much better, some of my family and close friends have also opted for this supplement.
That has made a happy bunch of people who have discovered a more comfortable way of life.
I still find the purchasing complication a bit trying but in the long run, it is okay (which is why I decided to write this review in the first place).
Pros: What did I like about the pain supplement?
- Relief Factor joint supplement is made entirely from natural ingredients. All of these are sourced fresh and their extracts used to create the formula for the supplement.
- Relief Factor claims to provides pain relief that goes to the root of the problem and helps to eliminate it. In short, it helps ease muscle pains.
- It can be used from the comfort of home without needing doctors’ prescriptions, having to travel to physicians’ offices, or getting physical therapy (I’ll explain more about this later in this review).
- Pain relief is just one facet of this wonderful product. Along with that, users get relief from other conditions that might be troubling them.
- This joint supplement is heart-healthy and helps in improving heart function and relieve muscle pain or joint pain.
- Users have experienced much-improved blood flow after being on Relief Factor.
- Better and stronger immunity is also obtained from using this supplement over a period of time.
- Each purchase is protected with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- There are no artificial drugs or illegal substances used in the composition.
- Relief Factor is 100% safe and legal to use.
- A combination of ingredients creates pathways for pain and inflammation to be cured.
- The supplement begins to show results in three weeks.
- Relief Factor has received an A+ rating on the BBB platform from users with glaring reviews.
- Cancellation of an order is easy. One needs to write ‘refused’ on the un-tampered package and send it back to the address provided.
It is easy to add pluses to a product one has used and has found beneficial.
That is the case with me too.
The fact that Relief Factor has an A+ rating on BBB certainly helped me decide in its favor.
After all, BBB is a platform that rates products based on actual user feedback, so their review and rating reflect the most genuine picture.
It is a belief many people hold that the internet is a place for lucrative offers and bargains.
Trawling through the internet for the best price for a product is something many people do.
I would ask such folks to desist.
This is because I know from experience that the best deals are on the direct website itself.
Relief Factor provides its users the most genuine product with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Another reason why I bought Relief Factor joint supplement from the official website only is that the product has quite a complicated billing system and delivery protocol in place.
“So, how much does Relief Factor cost?”, You ask.
You can find the current introductory price on the official Relief Factor website.
My Final Verdict
I have used many different products before I joined the Relief Factor bandwagon.
My aches and pains that I had decided I would have to live with have almost resolved.
I never realized how powerful natural ingredients can be.
I am delighted with where I am with regard to this supplement.
Joint aches and pains have a way of limiting our activities and putting a pain barrier in the path of enjoyment and happiness.
This need not be the way, is what Relief Factor has shown me.
Any reader who finds themselves in my position and identifies with all that I’ve shared in this Relief Factor review must consider this organic supplement instead of resorting to synthetic and harmful chemicals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I use the joint pain supplement?
Each dose is individually packaged and contains 2 capsules and 2 soft gels. The manufacturer suggests beginning with 3 packets a day and then adjusting your dose accordingly.
And just like with other joint supplements, I explained more about that in this review.
Does it work or another snake oil?
Yes, Relief Factor works but not for everyone. It worked really well for me but did not do much for others.
I've also heard some people say that it repairs connective tissues but nothing about that is mentioned on the official website.
In truth, there better joint supplements on the market today. In fact, if you're looking for cheaper alternatives, I'd recommend checking out Performance Lab Flex.
That said, I'm yet to find any clinical trials that support this supplement's efficacy.
Are there any side effects?
There are no side effects because the supplement uses organic ingredients. But some say they did experience, loose stool, nosebleeds, and dizziness but these eventually went away.
That's why we always advise our readers to consult with a medical professional before starting any new supplement.