Are you currently in a “not-so-funny” situation where your colon and tummy feel so full?
I’ve been in your situation before and trust me, it’s NOT funny.
It’ll sap your energy to do the things you need to do for the day!
What really happens when you feel this way is that your colon has accumulated so many solid wastes and toxins that it becomes difficult for you to poop – because you are constipated.
Before, there was some sort of mechanical colon cleanse kit that helps remove the wastes and toxins from your large intestines.
However, this procedure comes with many, many risks.
Because of this, colon cleansing products were formulated.
These colon cleanse supplements are relatively safer and effective with lower risks or none at all!
In this guide, you will I’ll show you the best colon cleansing supplements that can help you reduce the pain and constipation you feel in your tummy.
Ready to get started?
Best Colon Cleanses At a Glance
Here's What's In Store For You...
- Top 10 Colon & Liver Cleanse Supplements For Weight Loss On The Market
- 1) Best Overall: Microbiome Plus+ Colon Cleanse and Detox
- 2) VitaBalance Colon Detox Plus
- 3) Renew Life Cleanse Smart
- 4) Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse
- 5) BioSchwartz Colon Detox & Cleanser
- 6) Sculpt n’ Cleanse
- 7) Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse
- 8) NutraTech Ultra Cleanse
- 9) Well Roots Colon Cleanse and Liver Detox
- 10) Colon Clenz
- What is Colon Cleansing
- Who Can Use Colon Cleansers
- How to Choose the Best Colon Cleansing Pills
- Benefits of Colon Cleanse System
- Common Side Effects of Using Gut Cleansing Supplements
- The Takeaway
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do you cleanse your colon?
- What comes out of your system during colon cleansing?
- Does a colon detox clean out your intestines?
- What can colon cleanse detox do to your health?
- How do you know when you have an unhealthy colon?
- Can colon detox help you lose weight?
- How long does it take to do a colon cleanse detox?
- What are the best colon cleanse pills to lose belly fat?
- Is it safe to do colon cleansing?
Top 10 Colon & Liver Cleanse Supplements For Weight Loss On The Market
What is Colon Cleansing
When the colon or large intestine is filled with toxins and solid wastes that are not digested properly, this could lead to different serious colon health problems such as appendicitis, high blood pressure, arthritis, and even colon cancer.
To avoid this, the colon cleansing procedure was invented.
Colon cleansing is the process of removing the wastes and toxins in the large intestine.
There are different ways to do this process such as colonic irrigation, using laxatives, and colon cleanses. However, if the patient opts for colon irrigation, this requires a medical doctor to do the procedure safely.
Aside from this, being an old invention, this may cost more!
Also, colon irrigation may cause damage to the rectum, severe stomach pain, and diarrhea.
On the other hand, using supplements or natural laxatives is actually more convenient especially during this time of the pandemic.
Who Can Use Colon Cleansers
Patients with gastrointestinal health problems can use colon cleanses as these supplements are helpful in bringing back the regular and normal bowel movements of the patients.
However, take note that using these pills will not give your desired effects overnight.
Instead, regular and consistent use of these colon cleanse products will help you optimize their use.
Furthermore, colon cleanses are not just useful for treating gastrointestinal problems.
They come with other health benefits.
How to Choose the Best Colon Cleansing Pills
Of course, during this time of the pandemic, the way you spend your money is very important.
So, when buying the best colon cleansing pills, there are many factors which you need to consider, and the most important one is what you will use the supplement for.
- Insoluble fibers – Absorbs water to help the solid wastes move smoothly.
- Soluble fibers – Gel-like substances that help in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Also helps in smoothing the passing of the stool.
- Laxative ingredients – Stimulates the activity in the large intestine and increases bowel movements. It may also act as a lubricator and stool softener.
- Digestive aids – When a patient is using colon cleanse supplements, it is normal to experience gas and cramping. Because of this, the colon cleanse supplements a patient should consider the supplement that comes with digestive aids or additive ingredients to reduce gas and other discomforts.
- Probiotics, vitamins, and minerals – Good gut bacteria help you avoid other gastrointestinal health diseases or discomforts. So, for this reason, you might want to consider buying colon cleanses that come with probiotics to support the health of your intestinal tract. Moreover, considering those with vitamins and minerals will also make your buy worth it.
Benefits of Colon Cleanse System
Aside from removing the harmful toxins and solid wastes in your colon, the colon cleanse system offers other uses, only if the system is done using supplements.
This means that colon cleanses do not just simply relieve your heavy feeling and constipation but it offers you many benefits such as the following:
- Supports the intestinal tract and gut health – When a colon cleanse pill is used, there will be soothing inside the colon that will lead to the regularity of your bowel movements. Additionally, this will increase the healthy bacteria in your gut.
- Weight loss – As you regularly use colon cleanses, you will also get a healthy weight regulation. This will actually lead to weight loss and reduced fats in your body.
- Better digestion – Using colon cleansing pills with prebiotics and probiotics improves the function of the digestive system.
- Increased energy – When you eliminate toxins inside your body, the tendency is that you will feel light and your energy will be boosted.
- Improved cognitive functions – As you start your day feeling light and energized, your cognitive functions improve as well. Using colon cleanses will make you think clearly and you will be more focused than ever.
Common Side Effects of Using Gut Cleansing Supplements
Using colon cleansing pills come with common side effects.
This is a reason why first, a medical doctor is the one who recommended the use of it, and second, additives such as digestive aids should be included in every colon cleanse supplement you buy to reduce the discomforts.
Some of the common side effects of gut cleansing supplements are the following:
Aside from the additives or digestive aids, take note that probiotics also help in reducing these side effects.
Not only can they help you bear these discomforts but also help you avoid future GI tract pains and problems, including colon cancer.
If you have gastrointestinal health sensitivities, it is always advised to consult a medical professional before buying one.
Indeed, the gut cleansing system comes with lots of benefits aside from its main purpose.
Although there are different ways to cleanse the colon such as colon irrigation and colon cleanse pills, the latter is more recommended as it causes less harm and side effects.
Who wouldn’t love to be treated safely at home especially during this time of the pandemic?
However, take note that some so-called natural supplements may still cause discomforts such as gas and constipation.
To avoid this, it is recommended to consume colon cleanse products that also offer digestive aids.
Lastly, to find the best product for you, it is advised to always consult a medical doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you cleanse your colon?
There are different ways to cleanse your colon such as water flush (drinking plenty of water), saltwater flush (mixture of warm water and iodized salt), consuming high fiber foods, drinking pure juice and smoothies, mixing probiotics with your beverages, and using any dietary supplement.
There is also an old and mechanical colon cleansing and this is called colon irrigation. However, colon irrigation is invasive. It may cause harm and injuries that is why supplements are more preferred.
What comes out of your system during colon cleansing?
When you cleanse your colon, expect that there will be large amounts of water that will come out. Also, other toxins, wastes, and other beverages such as coffee and herbal extracts will also be flushed during this process.
Does a colon detox clean out your intestines?
The main purpose of the colon is to eliminate toxins and wastes from your body as these may give you other health problems. To do this safely, a colon cleanse was invented. Aside from this, a colon cleanse is being done before surgical procedures such as colonoscopy.
When talking about its ability to cleanse the intestine, it cannot be safe to say yes. Although there is no research and evidence about this yet, take note that colon cleansing can still help keep the other organs in the body healthy.
What can colon cleanse detox do to your health?
Aside from removing the toxins and wastes from your large intestines, a colon cleanse can help you lose weight, improve your digestion, increase your energy, and enhance your cognitive functions.
Other colon cleansing supplements also offer additional benefits for the other organs in the body. Some supplements provide liver detox and this is actually great.
How do you know when you have an unhealthy colon?
When you have an unhealthy colon, the first thing you can observe is the symptoms. Some of these symptoms are fatigue, weight gain, frequent abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, and painful stomach cramps.
When you are experiencing this, it is advised to undergo a colon cleansing program in order to avoid future digestive complications.
Can colon detox help you lose weight?
When you undergo a colon cleanses, understand that all the wastes and toxins in your body will be flushed out. When this happens, your weight will also be reduced.
This is because the stagnant fats inside your body will go together with the solid colon cleansing products that were not digested well.
How long does it take to do a colon cleanse detox?
Take note that there are different ways to do colon cleansing such as colon irrigation and using supplements. In the former, this is done by a medical doctor. It is a fast procedure but it is associated with harms such as rectum damage, severe stomach pain, and diarrhea.
In the latter, this is kind of a longer treatment but considered as a safe and effective one, without any invasive side effects.
Moreover, in the supplements, there are different programs. Some come with a 14-day program, some come with a 15-day program, and some come with a 30-day program.
What are the best colon cleanse pills to lose belly fat?
If you are looking for the best colon cleansing pills to reduce your belly fats, you might want to consider those that come with the following ingredients: Lemon, ginger, cinnamon, honey, cucumber, green tea, and cranberry.
These ingredients are known to help reduce not just your weight but also your belly fat.
Is it safe to do colon cleansing?
If you want to undergo a colon cleansing program, you must be sure that you actually need this procedure. Colon cleansing is actually a great process as it improves the overall health of every patient, including strengthening the immune system, especially during this time of the pandemic.
However, it cannot be said that colon cleansing is safe for all. Colon cleansing using mechanical colon irrigation is less safe compared to using supplements.
Also remember that clon cleansing also removes fluids and this dehydration can lead to kidney failure.