Health is a tricky thing to keep under control because your health and well-being are dynamic.
It is constantly changing and adapting to your environment and lifestyle.
It takes more than changing one part of your life to improve your health. It requires you to focus on all aspects of your life, diet, exercises even sleep.
Occasionally you may need an extra boost.
This is where the supplement market comes into play.
There are supplements available for almost any health need you could fathom.
The problem with having numerous options is being able to choose supplements that are effective and safe.
Many supplements claim to be beneficial but are filled with artificial ingredients and fillers rather than pure and effective ingredients.
This can make it difficult for consumers to find a trustworthy supplement brand that works precisely as advertised.
While we can’t cover all supplements, we will provide you with our top pre-workout supplements today.
Pre-workout supplements are designed to enhance your energy to exercise to the best of your abilities without overworking yourself or damaging your muscles.
Quick Guide to The Top Female Pre-Workouts For Weight Loss
If you don’t have the time to go through all the options we have listed below, worry not.
We’ve got you covered.
Hence, the addition of this quick pre-workout supplements guide.
Our quick guide will go through a rapid review of each of our chosen supplements, why we chose them, and what makes them different from other supplements on the market.
After extensive research into various pre-workout supplements, we concluded that the number 1 supplement is the Crazy Nutrition Intensive Pre-Train.
The most common form of supplements is powder formulations that can be added to your drinking water or other liquids like juices.
Crazy Nutrition has the best drink mix in our list of supplements. It is easy to make and great tasting.
It also helps to achieve weight loss, reduce muscle fatigue, and helps in faster muscle recovery.
The Pre Lab Pro is a very close second to our overall best choice.
If you want a supplement that is almost the same as Powher, look no further than this supplement.
It is formulated to give you the energy you need for intense and lengthy workouts.
Additionally, it will keep you from feeling any post-supplement crashes with stimulatory supplements.
Best Product Range
Supplements are available in various forms, such as powders, bars, and capsules.
Powher Pre-workout supplement. It has everything you should look for in a female pre-workout supplement.
It is potent, safe, and free of nasty side effects that catch you by surprise.
It provides you with an increase in your overall energy minus any rebound fatigue that comes from taking stimulants.
Best Pre-Workout for Females
Numerous supplements claim to work wonders for everyone.
The problem with this claim is that women’s bodies differ from men’s. They do not always react to ingredients the same way that men do.
The wrecked pre-workout powder is formulated specifically for women.
It has been created to boost women’s bodies and help them achieve their health goals. If a women-oriented supplement is what you are looking for Wrecked Pre-workout is your solution.
Best for Cutting
Transparent Labs Preseries Lean Pre-workout supplement is the best choice for anyone looking to create a lean physique by cutting.
The supplement not only provides you with an increase in energy levels to allow you to work out for longer periods due to sustained energy, but it also assists in your weight loss journey.
A perfect supplement for anyone that wants to burn fat and reveal a sculpted body underneath.
Best Creatine Containing
Creatine is an amino acid that is beneficial in increasing muscle production.
Like other supplements on this list, Women’s Best Pre-workout Booster provides you with increased energy levels from high-intensity and prolonged workouts.
It also boosts muscle building due to the creatine content in the supplement. A powerful supplement for those looking to build muscle.
Best Natural Caffeine
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-workout supplement is among the few pre-workout supplements that do not use artificial caffeine as a stimulant.
The supplement is formulated using naturally sourced caffeine to help increase your energy level it also shows improved focus, decreasing rebound fatigue and jitters that can arise from using artificial caffeine.
Best Tasting Pre-Workout
Alani Nu Pre-workout Supplement is the best-tasting supplement on our list of pre-workout supplements. Not only does the supplement carry the same benefits as other pre-workout supplements.
It causes enhanced blood flow, improving workout sessions and mental focus.
It also tastes amazing, so you don’t have to steel yourself to take the supplement. It comes in various delicious flavors, so you never get bored.
Top Rated Healthiest Pre-Workouts For Women & Girls
1) Best Overall: Crazy Nutrition Intensive Pre-Train
Crazy Nutrition may sound like any other supplement business, but it is much better.
A company like its name is driven by providing its consumers with products of the best possible quality, products that follow through on their claims, and that make a difference in their users’ lives.
Crazy Nutrition offers numerous products for health and wellness.
They have products for almost any health need you could think of.
From supplements for weight loss to supplements for increasing muscle mass and even those for increasing energy levels, Crazy Nutrition has your needs covered.
Crazy Nutrition’s products are created following a stringent process that ensures every product that reaches its consumers meets its quality, safety, and effectiveness standards.
They have product lines that range from gut health and hormone support to physical performance.
Their products are highly recommended by numerous companies like CrossFit and their happy everyday users like us.
Among these products is their pre-workout supplement.
Like most pre-workout supplements, the driven nutrition supplement increases your energy levels.
However, its high quality, effectiveness, and safety set this supplement apart from other pre-workout supplements.
This supplement promises results without any harmful, hidden side effects.
- The Crazy Nutrition pre-workout enhancer contains an ingredient known as DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol). This ingredient improves your overall mood because a good mood motivates you to improve your exercise performance.
- The caffeine used in this supplement is anhydrous, making it easier for the body to absorb and increasing its period of effectiveness.
- This pre-workout supplement can be stacked with other supplements, whether for pre-workouts or something else, to provide a more holistic approach to your health.
- The pre-workout ingredients used in this supplement are safe and decrease fatigue from intense or prolonged workouts.
- It contains vitamins and essential amino acids that work to improve the body’s overall health while also providing a boost of energy.
The Crazy Nutrition pre-workout supplement is free of sugar, gluten, soy, dye, and dairy.
This reduces the chances of an allergic reaction occurring.
It is a powder pre-workout substance that can be found in 4 flavors: green apple, cheery lime for time, watermelon thruster, and WOD candy.
It can easily be added to your drink of choice pre-workouts, and the multiple flavors prevent you from becoming tired of the same taste.
The supplement uses DMAE and caffeine to improve mood and energy pre-workouts.
Caffeine is used in an anhydrous form to increase its absorption in the body.
Additionally, using different amino acids and vitamins improves the body’s immunity and overall health.
The effect of this product can be felt pre-workouts and post-workouts.
- It is made using natural pre-workout ingredients.
- It contains Vitamin D and Taurine to boost immunity.
- It is not fit for use by vegans.
- It is not a flavorless powder and can only be added to specific drinks.
2) Powher Pre-Workout for Women
Powher is a supplement company that was created specifically to benefit women.
Powher realizes that most supplements currently on the market do not benefit women like they benefit men.
They understand the importance of creating products that are equipped to boost women’s bodies and help them achieve their health and wellness goals.
Powher was created to give women the power to change their lives for the better.
They have perfected the art of making supplements designed to improve women’s health without any side effects that come from using male-focused supplements like increased testosterone levels which help to build lean muscle but are not good for women.
Currently, Powher creates and sells its pre-workout supplement.
Like other pre-workout supplements, it helps boost your energy so you can work out for longer periods before tiring.
The bonus for women is that it is explicitly designed to benefit women who wish to have enhanced performance throughout the day and live a healthy life without bulking up.
This supplement is made using proprietary blends of high-quality and effective ingredients.
It has been created after extensive research into what makes a potent and effective pre-workout supplement.
Every ingredient in this supplement has benefits and helps bring you closer to your fitness goals.
Powher is confident in its formula, so much so that they offer a money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the product.
- This pre-workout for women supplement has been formulated to work with a woman’s body.
- The Powher pre-workout for women improves both motivation to work out and endurance to work out for longer periods.
- The supplement has been formulated with low caffeine pre-workout stimulants that do not have side effects such as post-stimulant crashes or jitters while also increasing mental focus, unlike other supplements formulated with caffeine.
- While this supplement helps enhance performance for longer periods, it does not contain ingredients that lead to bulky muscle mass formation.
- The Powher pre-workout for women is a powder formula and can easily be added to your drink of choice.
- The supplement contains vitamins that help improve overall health and reduce fatigue post-workout. It also contains coconut water powder which improves hydration.
Powher pre-workout for women uses a natural caffeine amplifier, EnXtra.
This amplifier combines with the natural caffeine source used in the supplement to increase the stimulatory effects of caffeine so it can work for a longer period.
Using this amplifier with natural caffeine has numerous benefits, such as increased alertness, enhanced endurance, improved workout performance, and greater concentration.
This supplement contains ten ingredients other than caffeine that are free of stimulatory properties but are still beneficial in improving health and endurance.
Some of these ingredients include Vitamins such as B12 and B6 and amino acids such as lysine and coconut water powder.
The coconut water powder is freeze-dried to ensure its freshness.
- It has no side effects from stimulants.
- It does not cause excessive muscle growth.
- It is expensive.
- It is not vegan-friendly or gluten-free.
3) Pre Lab Pro®
Pre Lab Pro® is a product of Opti Nutra. Opti Nutra is a business that specializes in the world of nutraceuticals.
The company creates products that have been formulated to improve its consumers’ performance.
Their products are created using the best and most state-of-the-art processes and ingredients.
Opti Nutra believes in providing its consumers with products of the best quality and effectiveness.
Unlike many companies that make products that make claims they cannot fulfill, Opti Nutra creates products that do exactly what they were created to do.
They believe in creating products that are beneficial to their consumers. The ingredients used in their supplements are chosen after extensive research.
They only use premium ingredients in their products.
This maximizes the effect of the supplements because the better the quality of ingredients used, the better results you will get.
Opti Nutra upholds a strict standard of freshness and purity for all its ingredients, ensuring that your final product is nothing less than exceptional.
The Opti Nutra supplement we are going to discuss is its pre-workout formulation.
Like all Opti Nutra products, this supplement is created using premium ingredients and cutting-edge technology.
Their Pre-lab Pro Pre-workout booster is a good pre-workout supplement choice that is powerful and effective.
- Pre Lab Pro is an all-around ergogenic product. This means that it affects various functions in the body to maximize your health. It improves speed, endurance, stamina, cardio, recovery, muscle growth, and strength to name a few things.
- The supplement is a nootropic, so it provides energy to your brain and your body, sharpening your focus and increasing alertness.
- The Pre Lab Pro Pre-workout booster can support the body’s natural homeostasis and boost athletic performance.
- It accelerates your fitness journey helping you see results faster but safely without harmful side effects.
The supplement helps to increase the body’s blood flow, increasing the amount of oxygen that reaches the cells, tissues, and muscles.
It boosts nitric oxide before and after your workout to maximize your results.
This, combined with the supplement’s ability to support normal homeostasis, allows you to train intensely and still function for the remainder of the day.
Pre Lab Pro expertly combines research-backed pre-workout ingredients that complement, enhance, and even unleash synergy to achieve next-level results.
Red beetroot powder and Setria performance blend increase nitric oxide levels.
Using Coffea Robusta seeds provides the caffeine, while L-tyrosine, an amino acid, sharpens focus.
Using l-theanine reduces the side effects of caffeine, and vitamins and minerals improve overall health.
- This supplement is vegan-friendly.
- There are no side effects of caffeine.
- It is a powder formulation.
- It is expensive.
4) Wrecked Pre-Workout
HugeSupplements was founded in 2019 and is still a new entrepreneur in a crowded and rapidly growing industry.
The product formulation is where it sets itself apart from the competition.
They only sell bodybuilding supplements that are high-quality, effective, and well-formulated.
The company was created because the founders were tired of poorly formulated supplements and substandard quality.
Many of their products have a much larger serving size than competitors.
Since they pack their supplements with a diverse range of ingredients, consumers are not only getting their money’s worth, but they will also notice a performance boost.
Their mission is to deliver properly prepared, innovative supplements backed by research to dedicated sportsmen.
Their goods are put through rigorous testing and research to ensure that they have substantial effects and outcomes.
HugeSupplement products are filled with ingredients of the highest quality that will help you unlock your greatest version.
Regarding product formulation, they do not take shortcuts, and the outcomes will reflect this.
Among their many supplements are their Wrecked pre-workout for women, which like all their products, has been made according to their strict standards of quality and effectiveness.
Ensuring that you get maximum benefits without any harmful side effects.
- The wrecked pre-workout for women is among the many pre-workout supplements available in today’s supplement market.
- Wrecked’s pre-workout for women has been created to enhance the intensity and period of your workout and overall health. It helps increase blood flow, and increase lean muscle growth.
- The supplement uses more than 18 pre-workout ingredients whose effects combine to provide you with the boost you need to reach your health and fitness goals.
- The Wrecked supplement is FDA and GMP-approved.
- This pre-workout for women is sold as a powder that can be added to your drink.
- This pre-workout for women contains a total of 25 servings in one container.
- It contains caffeine which acts as a stimulant on the body and the mind.
- The pre-workout substance comes in 4 flavors, rainbow burst, peach rings, raspberry mojito, and bomb popsicle.
The caffeine in the supplement comes from multiple ingredients to maximize the effect of caffeine while reducing its side effects like jitters and post-caffeine crashes.
The wrecked supplement uses anhydrous caffeine, green coffee bean extract, and green tea extract as its caffeine source.
These ingredients combine to provide your mind and body with increased energy to focus and work out for longer periods.
Other ingredients in this supplement include essential amino acids like Beta-alanine and tyrosine to assist in various body functions, Himalayan pink salt to support the body’s homeostasis, and turmeric, which has antibacterial properties.
These ingredients combine to improve the body’s overall health and boost energy for intense and prolonged workouts.
- It can be stacked with other supplements.
- It contains caffeine to increase alertness.
- It is not fit for vegans.
- It is expensive.
5) Transparent Labs PreSeries Lean Pre-Workout
Transparent Lab is a supplement manufacturing company.
They provide a wide range of supplements to meet nearly every health and fitness requirement.
The supplements they manufacture are completely transparent, as their name implies. There is nothing in these supplements that the customers are unaware of.
They provide a wide range of goods to meet various health and well-being demands.
They sell pills that increase your energy pre-workouts, help you grow muscular mass, and even help you lose weight.
They also offer a questionnaire on their website that may help you select the correct vitamin for your health needs, saving you the time to sift through many products.
The transparent lab’s goods are subjected to rigorous quality and efficacy requirements.
Artificial preservatives, sweeteners, and colors are not used in their goods.
Furthermore, their goods are gluten-free and non-GMO.
As a result, there are fewer negative reactions to their supplements.
One of their many products is their pre-workout supplement. This supplement is part of their PreSeries line of supplements.
Like all other Transparent Lab products, this supplement is formulated to help you achieve your health goals by using high-quality and effective ingredients.
- Like their other supplements on this list, the Transparent Labs Pre-workout is made with natural ingredients. It is free of harmful substances, artificial dyes, and fillers that do not benefit your health.
- The supplement comes in powder form and can easily mix into your drinks.
- It comes in 6 different flavors, blue raspberry, green apple, orange, sour grape, tropical punch, and strawberry lemonade. Enough variety you never have to be bored with the same flavor pre-workouts.
- The supplement contains caffeine that provides energy to the body and mind pre-workouts.
- It also contains BioPerine, a useful ingredient for weight loss by burning stubborn fat.
PreSeries LEAN was created with one goal: to be number one among the best pre-workout supplements for men and women, especially for cutting.
Branched-chain amino acids, beta-alanine, betaine, and citrulline malate, are all present in clinically effective doses, with no unnecessary fillers, harmful additives, or colored dyes.
PreSeries LEAN is most effective for individuals wanting to target stubborn fat while also avoiding lean muscle loss, thanks to its 100 percent formulation purity and a strong Thyroid Support and Fat Burning combination that contains Chromium Picolinate and Zinc.
One portion size of the supplement contains over 15 grams of various active ingredients that work together to offer a high-intensity pre-workout experience for your exercise program while focusing on fat reduction and providing increased energy through improving blood flow.
- The supplement is free of artificial flavors, dye, and fillers.
- It is an effective pre-workout enhancer for energy production.
- It is expensive.
- It is not suitable for those on a vegan diet.
6) Women’s Best Pre-Workout Booster
Women’s Best is a fitness company.
They offer numerous products related to health and fitness unique selling point that differentiates them from other fitness companies is who they focus their products on.
Women’s Best, as you can decipher from the name, is focused on the health and fitness of women.
They sell numerous products, from fitness wear like sports bras and athletic bottoms to nutrition supplements.
They offer various product lines to their consumers, such as supplement powders, ready-to-drink shakes, and even nutritional bars made from natural ingredients.
They are different from other fitness companies because they create products for women’s bodies.
Women’s Best realizes that most supplements may claim to be beneficial for men and women, but they are geared more toward men than women.
Therefore, they created this business so women could buy products that would benefit them to the maximum extent.
Their products are all held to high standards of quality and effectiveness, and their supplements are tested for safety and use natural ingredients.
They ensure that the final product that reaches the consumer is perfect.
One of these products is their pre-workout booster supplement, which will benefit women, unlike other pre-workout supplements.
- This pre-workout enhancer has been formulated to give you the energy boost you need pre-workouts to maximize the time you spend working out. It helps you work out for longer are more intensely.
- The natural ingredients in this supplement combine to improve multiple aspects of the body, such as energy, strength, muscle building, and stamina.
- The women’s best pre-workout supplement contains creatine monohydrate, an amino acid essential in increasing muscle mass.
- The amount of creatine monohydrate and other amino acids used are according to the needs of the female body rather than the high levels used in men’s supplements.
This supplement contains 100mg of caffeine which is how much you need to increase mental and physical energy without causing post-caffeine crashes and jitters accompanying caffeine usage.
The supplement contains a mere 22kcal, so you do not have to fear that it will interfere with your diet.
The creatine used in this pre-workout supplement is from Creapure, a company that creates the purest form of creatine powder.
The ingredients have all been formulated to boost their absorption in the body, which decreases the energy the body needs to spend on absorption and increases the effects of these supplements.
The supplement comes in 6 different flavors, sour peach candy, tropical punch, orange mango dream, blueberry acai, and crazy fruits (mixed berry).
- The supplement is fit for vegans.
- It is lactose-free.
- It is flavored and cannot be added to any drink as the flavor will change.
7) Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-Workout
Optimum Nutrition is a fitness company founded to create beneficial supplements for its consumers.
Optimum Nutrition is different from other businesses that make products that only claim to be beneficial but always short of their promises.
Their products maintain the standards that are expected from quality supplements.
Optimum Nutrition, as its name states, provides its consumers with products that give them the nutrition that optimizes their health and well-being.
They are created after extensive research and testing to ensure that the ingredients used are pure, safe, and effective.
This ensures that their consumers are getting the benefits that they are promised.
Among their many products and ranges is their gold standard pre-workout supplement.
Like all optimum nutrition products, this supplement is created to be of the best quality and to provide consumers with the benefits of taking pre-workout supplements.
- This supplement uses caffeine as a stimulant to make it a true pre-workout supplement. Caffeine comes from a natural source, reducing the chances of jitters, anxiety, and post-caffeine crashes.
- The pre-workout enhancer is available in 4 flavors: watermelon candy, blueberry lemonade, fruit punch, and green apple.
- The supplement is sold in powder formulation and can be mixed into water or a protein shake.
- It contains creatine, a protein monomer that supports the synthesis of proteins essential for muscles. It boosts energy pre-workouts.
- Additionally, this pre-workout supplement contains beta-alanine, which is beneficial in improving performance, increasing stamina, and decreasing fatigue.
Caffeine from natural sources is combined with creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine, essential amino acids in this gold-standard pre-workout powder to help you increase your energy, concentration, performance, and endurance.
Boost your energy with this pre-workout supplement from one of the most trusted brands in sports nutrition, whether you aim to reach the peak of your game, demolish your next set, or get in one more rep.
This supplement will not let you down.
According to Optimum Nutrition, the creators of this pre-workout supplement, the supplement should be used 15-30 minutes before you begin exercising.
One spoonful of this powder must be mixed with 6-8 ounces of water thoroughly.
- It uses naturally sourced caffeine.
- It is budget-friendly.
- It contains artificial flavorings.
- It is not suitable for vegan diets.
8) Grenade .50 Calibre Pre-Workout
Grenade was founded in 2010 by Alan and Juliet Barratt with a simple mission: to develop an iconic weight-loss supplement and become the top sports supplement brand.
The initial product from Grenade was so effective that a user compared it to a grenade.
This product became known as the Thermo Detonator, and the Grenade brand was formed.
Grenade is available in over 80 countries, and they have you covered with a product line that has won numerous awards; this line includes Carb Killa, their protein bars, which are Grenade’s top sellers, and their top-of-the-line sports nutrition.
Every product from the grenade is destined to provide you with explosive results.
These supplements have been formulated in such a way that they safely maximize their effects.
The company holds these supplements to high standards of quality and safety.
This ensures that the product that reaches you is as perfect as product can be.
- This pre-workout enhancer comes in the form of a nutrition bar, making taking the supplement much easier.
- The nutritional bar can easily be brought with you to the gym and eaten pre-workouts.
- The pre-workout bar comes in three different flavors cola, berry, and lemon so that you do not have to become bored from eating the same thing daily.
- The pre-workout bar contains branched-chain amino acids that assist in supporting various functions in the body.
- The supplement improves the body’s immune response along with overall health. It enhances your energy levels.
Grenade is a multi-award holding supplement company that has created this modern generation pre-workout supplement.
Citrulline malate, beta-alanine, creatine mono, an amino acid, and bitter orange peel powder are among the proprietary blends that have been scientifically verified to be effective ingredients in a pre-workout supplement.
They work together to improve overall health while also increasing energy by an increase in blood flow.
- It is in bar form.
- It is easy to travel with.
- It is not free of artificial sweeteners.
9) Alani Nu Pre-Workout
Alani Nu is a health and wellness company.
Their whole objective is to assist you in achieving your goals.
They want to support you in balancing your hormones, increasing energy production, weight loss, and fat burning.
They have worked so hard to build a company you can talk to and a line of health and fitness goods you can rely on.
To accomplish this, they’ve partnered with the appropriate people who can help them eliminate harmful chemicals and fillers from their supplements, balance their ingredients correctly, and even improve their flavors so that every Alani Nu product tastes great.
They have also committed to making all their goods in the United States.
- This supplement contains L-theanine, which helps prevent side effects attributed to caffeine stimulation, such as post-stimulation highs, anxiety, and jitters.
- The caffeine used in this pre-workout mixture comes from naturally sourced pre-workout ingredients, reducing the chances of overstimulation.
- The pre-workout enhancer is available in 5 different flavors, cosmic stardust, rainbow candy, breeze berry, island crush, and Hawaiian shaved ice.
- Along with increasing energy via an increase in blood flow, this supplement is beneficial in speeding up the recovery process post-workout.
Using L-theanine in these supplements diminishes any chances of post-stimulation side effects in other various pre-workout supplements that use caffeine.
The supplement uses amino acids such as beta-alanine and tyrosine, improving the body’s immunity.
The supplement improves energy during and after intense exercise while improving recovery. Additionally, it boosts the body’s overall health.
- The supplement has many flavors.
- It contains L-theanine to prevent caffeine side effects.
- It is not fit for those on a vegan diet.
- It is expensive.
We have created this list of pre-workout supplements that we feel are the best.
These supplements range from those that improve cutting, specifically targeted toward women, and those that enhance muscle recovery.
We feel this list is perfect for those that prefer pre-workouts.
It covers many of the top pre-workout supplements, helping you choose the right pre-workout supplement for you.
If you have been on the fence about purchasing a pre-workout product or have wanted to buy one but did not have the time to find the right one for you, we hope this list has helped.
It has a pre-workout option for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the Benefits of a Pre-Workout Supplement?
While all pre-workout supplements have individual benefits according to how they are made, the main benefits of these supplements are the same. The best pre-workout supplement is formulated to increase your energy pre-workouts to boost the time and intensity of your workouts. Allowing you to build muscle mass, create a lean physique and lose weight easily.
Are These Supplements Safe to Use?
While some supplements may be formulated with fillers or artificial flavors and colorings, they are not unsafe. The vast majority of these supplements have been tested to ensure that they are fit for consumption. Additionally, all the pre-workout supplements on our list are completely safe, free of artificial sweeteners, ingredients, and fillers.
How Long Does It Take to See Results?
The time for each supplement to show results depends on the supplement itself. Additionally, these pre-workout supplements complement a healthy lifestyle they cannot be effective if you are not making healthy decisions regarding your diet and activity levels.